Now Aadhar was very happy but he did not know that this Avayan was not the Avayan he once knew.

Aadhar did not know that The Mafia King "The Mad Wolf" whom he has been trying to arrest for the last six months is none other than his childhood friend Avayan, the same Avayan whom he loves more than his life.

But Avayan knew everything about Aadhar and now only he knew what he would do with Aadhar.

Aadhar was asking many questions to Avayan without stopping. Aadhar, "Are you alright and what are you doing here and who was that girl? who was with you just now? Tell me Avayan who is that girl?"

"I asked something Avayan who is that girl", He shouted.

Avayan said in his cold voice, "That girl is my wife, so mind your tone".

On hearing this, Aadhar said happily, "What? Wife? did you get married, when?"

Avayan did not say anything on this, while Aadhar was happily again about to hugged him to congratulate him, but Avayan stopped him there by extending his hand. Aadhar stopped there and the smile on his face also faded.

Aadhar asked, "What happened Avayan that you have changed completely, you were not like this, okay just leave it, whatever might have happened I did not know and nor do I want to know, but what about me? What was my fault? Why are you behaving with me as if you don't know me?"

Avayan said angrily, "There is no place for anyone in my life now, Mr. Aadhar Singh Raizada."

"Then it would be better if you stay away from me, like this and anyway". He continued.

Saying this, Avayan left from there. Aadhar was calling out to him, but he ignored him and without giving any reply to him, sat in the car and left from there. And behind him, all his guards also left in another car.

Aadhar was standing there looking at everything with surprise. He was not able to understand anything. Why did Avayan behave like this and why were there so many body guards with him?

Looking towards the direction where Avayan's car had gone, Aadhar said, "Why am I not feeling anything right? Look at all this, what are you doing Avayan? why were you reacting like this? why did you create a wall around yourself? A boundary which you do not allow anyone to cross?"

Aadhar further said, "And why don't I feel good about this environment around you? What the hell are you doing? Is something wrong-?"

He stopped midway and then palmed his face, said, "No no, you cannot do anything like this, I know you. I know my friend, I know you Avayan."

Nitya and Avayan had reached home. Avayan was going inside the house and Nitya was walking a little behind him looking at him with surprise.

She said in his mind, "What are you Ava and why are you like this? why are you so far away from your loved ones, Why are you living alone even when you have family and friends? Why?You are becoming an unsolved mystery book for me, every page of which I want to understand, want to know, but I am unable to."

Nitya was walking thinking all this and she did not even realize that there was a staircase ahead and she stepped forward, suddenly her balance got disturbed.

Nitya was about to fall but Avayan caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards himself.

Avayan started removing hair from her face. At this time there was no anger on his face, he was just looking at her.

Seeing Avayan so close to her, she started backing away.

But Avayan did not leave her hand and held her by her waist.