Chapter 5

AADHVIKA

        Yesterday, four of us went out to enjoy ourselves, and we did have a lot of fun, which was just what we needed. okkk let's come to the present just now I entered the college on the way to my class I spotted something that made me stop in my tracks.

 He is jogging, his black silky hair waving in the breeze, his thick blocks reaching his forehead, he is wearing a formal chestnut shirt paired with half white pant, his bicep muscles are popping from his shirt, and his hard chest is on display for my predator eyes because the top two buttons are undone, his honey orbs are shining, a sweat drop fell down from his perfectly arched brow to his slightly trimmed beard, his veiny hand was racking his hair and I can bet that it's the most sexiest sight in this entire world, I was just standing on the track and drooling over my senior...but who cares?

but who cares?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vihaan's look

He rushed out of my sight. I shook off all the inappropriate thoughts that were clouding my head and proceeded to my class, where I sat next to Joshvi. She glanced at me for a second and said

"What on earth aadhu, why are you looking like a red tomato"

"Nothing"

I informed her, still flushing, "I can't stop myself."

"Tell me already gurll, I am not buying your nothing"

"It's an excellent day Josh guess what The Greek god himself graced me with his presence in this early morning ohh my goodness he's so soo sooo fucking hot I can do anything to get this site of his by anything I really mean it awww..

I started blabbering about the scene and the girl's perception of me as mentally disturbed. It's not in my control. When you fall in love with someone, they are always the most beautiful person to you, even if they are not around you. Love is a magical experience.

"Finally this class is over let's go and chill"

"Yeah I wanna meet him let's go"

I replied sheepishly. Josh just rolled her eyes at me, and most importantly, four of us started to chat in mobile, we exchanged our numbers, and guess what, these two men's were the eye candy of all girls because most of his followers are girls, a tiny part of my heart felt jealous, 'it's ok, aadhvi, it's all right.'

We settled on the auditorium, and I saw some of our seniors walking towards us. They walked in front of me and Josh and began to speak.

"Look who we have here today, The AADHVIKA who came to our college as fresher it's not even been a month or two but she got the most handsome two boys like vihaan and Rohan wrapped on her little finger don't you guys think she's talented ?"

One of the girls in our seniors gang stated and I can't believe my ears, what the fuck is she talking about?

Sorry, but are you out of your mind?"

"Ohh look now she's even disrespecting her seniors"

She scoffed, and I was completely astonished by her charges.

"What are you talking about when i disrespect you this drama is started by you not me I am just trying to defend myself"

"Did you just say I am creating a scene here you bitch"

"Mind your language, Ms. Otherwise, the effects would not be beneficial for you."

I said while my eyes welled up from the accusation, but she did not stop there.

"Is that so, then I will say it in a loop, you bitch, not only that you are behaving like a slut, a slut who is attempting to make my vihaan yours, ohhh not only vihaan but Rohan as well, how cheap you can be."

A loud slap resonated in the auditorium, yet it wasn't me who slapped that girl, but someone else. I followed her eyesight and my eyes popped out of their sockets because of the guy. Yes, you guessed it right, it was the one and only Vihaan. He was looking at her with so much hate.

"Dare you to say another word about her I am the one who initiated our talks you know what why should I explain our relationship to a person like you never I mean never ever you dare to shout at her like you did today"

Vihaan warned her after that he looked at me with his red eyes for a second and started to dragging me out of the auditorium by grabbing my wrist I was too stunned to speak anything after what felt like an  ages he stopped behind a building while pinning me to the wall with the look full of disappointment and something else which I can't identify both are looking at eachother his whole body slightly touching mine my heads up looking at his face were as his head down looking at me...

Hey guys hope you all liked the chapter and a little romance of our couple wait for next chapter to witness more naughty side of our couple 😉😉 until then do vote and follow our page.

PETALS OF AFFECTION जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें