Chapter 3

AADHVIKA

Me and Josh are passing by numerous classes in a haste to attend a class when we are only a few classes away suddenly someone popped on my way, we are barely a inches away

"Hey Rohan come fast yaar"

He said to his friend Rohan while coming in front of me, but when we were just in front of each other, we were just starting at each other's eyes like it's the only thing that can give me peace, that honey color of his eyes shining brightly under the sunlight, I don't know why but it actually gives me some kind of joy, I just want to scream at the top of my lungs because I am so freaking happy I somehow want to express my happiness...ughhh when we come out of our little staring contest we both looked beside us and realized what scene was playing between Rohan and Joshvi, but they seemed to be getting lost than us. Finally, we decided to break their moment and fuck our class, which was long gone. Before we headed on, I looked at Vihaan for a minute, and he looked at me as well. God, I'm blushing too much today.

We headed immediately to our lesson, thank God the lecturer let us in without any hassle, or else my ears would have gone deaf by now. Throughout the class, I can't quit thinking about him and our little romantic movement. Aww... his delightful eyes, his perfect sharp jaw, ughh I'm stuck there.

"Did you notice that not only vihaan but his friend also seems sexy..."

Josh said she was still in her dream land, and I noticed she was blushing too...

"Wait a sec noo don't say me that you were looking at Rohan"

"Hehehe, Aadhvi. I am just sighting nothing else, but don't think I didn't notice you two."

She said, and I simply pretended clueless.

"Who Josh... what are you talking about"

She rolled her eyes while offering me a sly grin.

"So when can I expect you guys open announcement"

She questioned me, wriggling her brows. Oh, I wish it could also happen someday.

"What why are you talking like this Josh you know that it's really never gonna happen"

I told her, after relaxing my fluttering heart, I knew that I needed to stop it here or else I couldn't do it forever.

"Ohh come on Aadhvi vihaan not even dated anyone in the past according to the data I have collected so why are you saying things like that eventually he need to commit with a girl then why not it's you..."

She stated that, but my thoughts were solely on the word commit because do I really want to go that far with him? Were I ready to be in a relationship again? Damn, it's so easy to say that I'm waiting for my prince charming, but it's ultimately messing with my thoughts when it comes time to choose someone.

"I don't know Josh let's just see where it goes"

I said to her but then I felt an intense attention on me so I looked around my classmates and boom are we that loud because almost all of our classmates are staring at us not only that their look indicates what's going to happen next and here it goes

"Woahh...did you guys really talk about our senior Vihaan and Aadhvi? We had no idea you were a thing."

One of them said, and I don't know how to respond because we're not a  thing, and he doesn't even know me. I'm the one who dreams about him.

"What noo we are not a thing...hmm...we just met randomly at campus other than that we didn't even had a conversation yet so the answer is noo... A big fat nooo"

I told them the truth and began walking away. On our way back to class, all of our classmates spotted Vihaan and Rohan sitting on a bench having a conversation. All of our classmates started blurting out my name as loudly as they could hear it. Vihaan spun to his side and glanced at us,

"Oh my gosh, I'm so gone."

"Heyy Aadhvi come on yaar don't blush too much"

One of my friends said, and unintentionally, I started to blush more, and my face began to warm. I can say that now I'm going to look like a tomato.

"Oh, look, they're even wearing the same color dress...we got it, Aadhvi couple gouls, not bad yaar..."

Shoot it...yes, how did I miss it? We're wearing the same color costume, which gives me more butterflies in my stomach.

"Guys stop it please he may hear us...what will he think about me please stop it"

I pleaded, but on the inside, I don't want it to stop since I'm so delighted after hearing them call me wherever they see him, with that butterfly feeling and blushing cheeks I spend the rest of the day.

                            Aadhvihaan look

                            Aadhvihaan look

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. There will be more chapters where Aadhvi and Vihaan spend time together and talk to each other, so stay tuned... Please follow and vote, guys.