Chapter 2

VIHAAN POV

"Rohan idiot today I am gonna kill you"

I said to Rohan and began chasing him; Rohan is my best friend from childhood; we are inseparable; we know everything about each other; and now I am chasing him because he broke two water balloons on me, so I am going to break all of these six balloons on him; finally, that asshole stopped in the middle of the ground, and I broke all of the balloons on him.

After satisfying myself, we both headed to the parking lot, panting heavily from the jogging. We both got on our bikes, but I noticed Rohan was pondering about something. I placed my hand on his shoulder, and he gazed at me and said

"The girl I  met in cafeteria, uhmmm I think she's cute I just want to be around her"

I looked at him, rolling my eyes and murmured

"You said this to every girl pervert"

"No, come on Vihaan, she's different. I saw her on her first day of college, and she is gorgeous with her Kohl-filled eyes and long open hair. She looks so cute, but I am sure I don't want to play with her feelings like I often do with other
girls "

I don't know what to say now because I've never seen Rohan talk about a girl this seriously in our entire lives; he's always been a Playboy; he's never been in a serious relationship; he usually just dates a girl for a while until he gets bored, but now that I see him talking about the girls' feelings, I'm sure my best friend has begun to fall for a girl I have no idea who she is.

"Ahaan I see the number one Playboy of the era is falling head over heels for a girl"

I started to tease him, and this is what we always do without getting bored, after all, that we've been friends for most of our lives So, what does this mean if we don't taunt and bother each other?

"Ok now tell me who's the pity girl"

I asked him.

"I don't know much about her but she's a fresher in English literature her name is Joshvi that's all what I know"

He spoke with a shrug.

"Were not you with me all the time then how on earth you met a girl and get her details"

I asked him because that lizard was usually with me. We aren't even in separate courses, so how could this happen?

"Well it's all happened when you handling your fans"

He remarked with a shrug, and I shook my head at him.

"Is she the same girl  you are talking with in cafeteria ?"

Yeah, I saw him talking to a girl in the cafeteria so close that I broke the balloons on him, but to be honest, that girl looks cute with those pink chubby cheeks, and I kind of liked it, but what can I do when my buddy is falling for the same girl? It's not like I'll like or love her; she's just attractive, but no more thoughts about her, I mentally scolded myself.

"No, actually it's her bestfriend this girl spilled her coffee on me so I am just messing with her it's kinda fun to see her that nervous"

He said with a giggle, but wait, is he dumb or what? He's playing with a girl who is his crushes best friend, godd. I can't believe Rohan is such an idiot.

"You were messing with your crushes bestfriend that to just infront of her seriously Rohan ... I just can't believe you pervert"

I said with disbelief, and I observed his face turned dull when he said.

"Uhmmm.... actually I don't really want to talk with her or be with her because I know she will never love a person like me"

I questioned him what he meant when he said 'someone like me', as his expression was dull.

"What you mean by that ?"

"Well it's just till now I didn't think about anything I have enjoyed my life with more girls but now when it's comes to a serious relationship I am afraid of her rejection"

Okay, now I get what he means; I can understand his anxiety at times, but he is more than that, and I believe that if he is in a loving relationship, he won't ever cheat on his girl because he is that loyal to someone he loves.

"Don't know you're this stupid because how can you decide on her behalf? You don't know about other people's points of view, so if you really want to do something for her, don't run away from her like this. Just try to talk with her, make her feel your emotions, and try to understand her more than judging her because who knows, maybe she's in the same situation as yours So don't think about it too much, just give it a shot and go with the flow, okay... But for now, we have to get going come "

I told him what I thought was best for the circumstance and hoped it would work since no matter how often I teased or smacked him, all I wanted for him was a good life.

"Yeah I think you are right I am going to make her mine and for that you're going to help me now let's go"

Saying that he started his bike and who knows what he is up to...hmm, let's just wait and see.

Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please do vote and support for my story.