Chapter 4

VIHAAN

  It's been a week since I and Rohan bumped into Joshvi and her friend Aadhvi that day, I realised Aadhvi have a crush on me. It's nothing new for me because many girls have straight forwardly said to me that they have feelings for me, but I've never felt anything for any of them. It's not that I don't want to fall in love, it's just that I haven't met the right girl for me who can understand and love me the way I am. Let's just hope that soon I will find my better and best half.

"Oiiii come let's move to canteen Josh and aadhvi are waiting for us"

Rohan stated while approaching me. Yes, after that day, Rohan began to talk with Joshvi and made her a friend. Now, it's becoming normal for us to spend our breaks and free times together .For Aadhvi, who always gets nervous and flustered around me. She's damn gorgeous when she's blushing, but it's not like I'm falling for her; it's just that we need to spend more time with each other because Rohan and Joshvi are spending their time together.

"Heyyy beauties... whatsup"

Rohan asked the girls while taking the opposite seat to Josh, and I dropped myself next to him.

"Hiiii... did you guys have a class after the break ?"

"Uhmmm yeahh but I am planning to skip them"

Ro responded Joshvi as I looked at him boredly since this fool was intending to skip class and now I have to accompany Aadhvika ughhh.

"Okk then where you wanna go now madam"

"I don't have anything in my mind do you guys have any idea"

Josh questioned, gazing at all three of us.

"Can we go for a long drive because we have 3 hours left ?"

We all looked at Rohan because we didn't expect this.

"Well let's go for a drive have roam around the streets and devour all street foods what say ?"

Rohan asked us who was the first to react to this: Aadhvika.

"Ofcourse I would love to roam around and eat alot panipuri, mushroom, pav bhaji and ice creams awwww"

She was speaking everything dreamily, but then she looked at us and grinned awkwardly, saying

"Sorry I ... ugh...I just got excited"

"Hahahaha I know that you love to eat just by seeing your size"

Rohan remarked to her while laughing, but it's not funny because Aadhvi's face visibly faded by his statement, and she looked down at herself by her expression, I can see her insecurities by covering all her dullness, she also tried to laugh with him.
I understand Rohan didn't do it on purpose, but laughing at her structure isn't helpful, especially when it makes her upset.

"Ok then let's go for a drive"

Josh said while standing up, and all of us got inside my car and started our journey. First, we decided to eat some panipuri, and when we got there, Josh and Ro went towards the shop. When I was about to reach there, I saw aadhvi still standing there, contemplating whether to come or not, so I decided to talk with her.

"Hey what are you doing there come on"

"Ughmm  you go I don't feel like eating"

She remarked while gazing at me with her fake smile for some reason I want to smack Rohan's head because of that dumb now Aadhvi is dull I will talk to him later but for now let's make Aadhvi cheery again.

"Come on, Aadhvi. I don't eat street food much, so provide me some company and suggest what's great, okay?"

I expected her to say yes with a gorgeous smile, but she is still uncertain.

"Noo i really don't feel like eating you can join with Rohan and joshvi alright"

She said, but now I want to make her understand, so I went near and stood next her, resting against the door. She also leaned against the car door, her head turned towards me, and she looked at me confused.

"May I ask you something? But I need honest answers.

I asked her and looked at me more confused along with curiosity and nodded her head eagerly for me to ask a smile formed on my lips seeing her this curious

"Are you upset about what Rohan said back in canteen? "

I questioned her and she looked at me more confusion with curiosity and nodded anxiously for me to ask. A smile emerged on my lips seeing her so curious.

"Are you upset about what Rohan said back in canteen?"

I questioned her, and she glanced at me with a tiny shock and looked away from me. She didn't say anything for a few seconds, and then

"Why did you ask that I mean I didn't say anything I also enjoyed with him while talking and making fun of eachother"

She said in her calm voice. Vihaan shook his head for the reply

"Whatever that makes you sleep well but listen it's your life you can do whatever you want there is no need to think about everyone all the time there is certain things that you can't change so if anyone bully you for that thing it's completely their fault you can't do anything about it so don't punish yourself for that just be cheerful as always there's no need to feel unsecured"

I voiced what I felt, she looked at me with her sparkling eyes, and that's it; she's back to her normal self, and I'm quite delighted to see her like this.

"Yeah I think you are right so come on let's go devour all the delicious foods"

I followed her with a constant smile on my lips

Hey guys here is the next chapter of petals of affection do vote and support my story 🤩