With me, i am here to just take my Taebear and then run away. I will and never had intention of including in such dark mafia stuffs, i honestly hate them but to save my soulmate, i'd to step into my disliking. Nothing is more important than him for me tho.

Soon the seconds turn into minutes and minutes turn into hours; i was yet standing here waiting for my turn. The queue eventually shorten and i could see myself getting nearer the room where i will go in to give my interview.

My breath slightly quicken while my legs turned jelly. I had to be strong but i was equally nervous cause i was doing all this with my own will and didn't get a chance to discuss a word with Tae. I was worried thinking what if my this stupid step got me, him and other friends of ours in trouble too?

I know that in my perspective this work looks right but is it actually okay? I am doing right thing or wrong? This question didn't left my brain even for a second from past week till now. I was confident but equally worried.

Mr Park Jimin, come inside please.

I heard my name being announced for the interview. Great, i can do this. I got this and i will make it right

Slowly knocking the door i stepped inside the cabin.

###

This is a tiring day, right? Suga smiled and looked at his only beautiful lover Hobi who eventually agreed with his words.

Yeah, suga. It's not easy to take 40 interviews in a day but don't worry, we can do it. - a soft laughter escape from hobi lips which gradually made Suga feel better

I believe in you. Who is the next for interview? - suga pulled hobi chairs near his while hobi chuckle at such a soft gesture from his boyfriend.

Slowly fiddling the file hobi looked at the next person who was for interview and his eyes immediately went wide which made suga frown in worry.

What happen, Hobi? - slowly placing his hand on his lover shoulder. Suga gently give it a squeeze

It's Jimin guy. Taehyung's best friend
Hobi let out his words while literally panicking. Why was Jimin here to give interview for a maid job? It was clear that Jimin was definitely planning something but how did he get to know that Taehyung was kidnapped by them?

It's okay, Hobi. You know he can do nothing if we don't let him in? Also after taking his interview we can put him on hold like others and inform Jungkook about this? - suga smiled

You are right, let's do it.
Hobi straighten up his belt and rang a bell indicating to send the next person for interview who was none another than Park Jimin.

***

There was an awkward silence in whole room after since Jimin stepped in. He was having a pure shock written on his face after he saw Hoseok.

He understood that Hoseok was also involved in Taehyung's kidnapping but he just couldn't accept the reality. He admit that he had a crush on Hoseok which definitely now turned into a rage.

His jaw clenched while his eyes darken and narrow a bit. He was glaring at Hoseok like soon he will grab him and the beautiful murder will take place.

Please take your seat, Mr. Park - suga spoke while trying to smoothen the tensed atmosphere a bit.

He saw how Jimin piercing gaze shift from Hoseok to himself. He won't lie but the shorter male was actually very handsome.

His hairs were set properly while his skin was smooth and gleaming. The sexy angry expression on his face just made him look sexier.

Thank you - Jimin spoke in his cold voice which was rare to even listen to. He was genuinely a friendly person and if he turned cold means you fucked up very bad.

And soon the interview started and during the interview whole time Jimin was cold as ice. He didn't forget to glare at Hoseok who tried to ignore him while suga was trying to ease the situation.

___________________
No taekook moment :(

What you think will happen? Will Jimin succeed?

- Don't forget to vote and comment

1204 words chapter ^^