Chapter - 6

A/N- though i am sick but can't see ya all upset or keep you guys in waiting.
So here a small chapter 😃.

_______________________________

Taehyung pov
At cafe

It was currently 8:50 AM and i was at my pretty baby cafe. There on my phone I was scrolling through the headlines.

That's when one news came
"Mr. Kang Woosung, A known and wealthy man found dead near the highway road.

His body was terrible abused and there are 70 marks on his body. Police couldn't find out that which one was the reason of his death.

It's predicted that it can be done by one and only biggest mafia Gang "Latin Kings."

Sighing i shut down the app and closed my phone. Eww, how can someone be so cruel?

Humans are taking another human life now-a-days, truly i am scared of getting murdered in my sleep someday.

Shooking my head i got up and decided to work peacefully and ignore that news.

It's not like that Latin Kings will come for my death, I don't even know how many members are part of it.

Getting this thought i happily jumped on my way to the customers table to take their orders.

Jungkook pov
At Jeon's Mansion
In Office room

After yesterday mission and the death of Kang Woosung. Our gang name was all over the news.

We were indirectly getting popular and more feared which just made me happy.

I thought not to go to office today but actually keep my focus on new mission which needs to be open now.

And that mission is "kidnapping of Kim Taehyung". So for starting it neither i went to work not let my hyungs go.

Currently, we were sitting down in Mansion office room to discuss and execute the plan accordingly.

Kidnapping Taehyung was not only for the Loan purpose or To get closer to Jay Kim but actually i get wild thoughts over that boy.

Just after i saw his picture, i wanna touch him so bad. He looks so soft me must be in real too.

Just these thoughts about him didn't let my urge gets calm and let me be in peace.

He's tempting and tempting a devil was the biggest sin which that poor boy unknowingly committed .

"So guys, i think that stalking that boy and knowing about his daily activities is first important step."

Breaking the silence i softly spoke While my hands rested on the big wooden table.

"Yeah, you are right Jungkook.
I will do this, i will follow him for around a week we can get all the data in a week only

Cause accordingly to the reports, he doesn't have much friends neither much contacts

So it will be very easy to track him in less time."

I heard Hobi hyung explaining. I agreed with him cause that boy wasn't much in contact with people.

Just his colleagues and some university friends. It's so easy to catch that Golden Fish.

"And i guess after stalking him for a week we can just kidnap him from his house when he's asleep?"

Namjoon hyung spoke with a frown on his face. His statement more likely sound like a question.

"Leave the further plan on me , Hyung.
Hobi hyung, start stalking him from tomorrow."

I smirk while my index finger slowly rubbed against my lip piercing.

"See ya soon, Kim Taehyung."

Jimin pov
At cafe

It was currently 3:30 the girls must be coming back after attending University now.

I was standing beside Taehyung who was complaining that how he was about to bite the chocolate but his neighbourhood dog snatched it away.

He was really an alien , no wonder that he is one. Really like seriously? He is surely a five years old baby.

I always wish that he stays fine and happy like this forever by my side. I am not letting him go somewhere ever.

"Hush, Tae"
I slowly whisper trying to be silent and not let Jisoo noona hear our conversation.

"What?"
He whisper yell while preparing an order.

"Let's sneak out from our houses at night today?"
I replied while slowly poking his back.

"Are you fucking crazy?"
He rolled his eyes after scolding me

"No if's and but's, we are going to do that."
I spoke more likely announced.

Sighing in defeat i saw him nodding his head. Oh yeah, i knew it
He can't say no to me~

Rosè pov
Outside the cafe

I stopped the scooter infront of the cafe. Gosh these crazy girls sitting behind are really some typa devils.

They hit my back, pull my hairs whole time. I guess they were really wishing for some death.

Taking a glimpse of my wristwatch i saw it was 3:50 PM means we aren't that much late.

Slowly getting off from Scottie i pull off my helmet and tug it in a race handle. Where as Jennie and Lisa kept it in dicky.

Walking towards the cafe i slowly pushed the door and the bell softly chimmed.

Jisoo looked towards us first then those two dorks. Smiling softly i and two devils behind me made our way to Jisoo.

"Welcome back, Sweetbun."
Jisoo hugged me which i gladly returned.

"Thank you, Babe."
I was holding Jisoo that's when i felt a sudden pull.

I got pulled back and those two devils were hugging Jisoo like they glued to her. Great

I can't even hug my girlfriend. Pouting i walked towards the dressing room. That's when 4 arms wrapped around me.

I looked towards the owner of those hands and found the Vmin duo hugging me.

Aww, my sweet brothers.
My whole Disheartened self turned into happy one.

I really love them so much
They never let me feel left out. I will make sure i do -5 of both Jenlisa in their upcoming exams.

______________________
Ohk now only this much you will get for today.
I can't write much
[1000 words 😆]