So i bite the corner of his mouth while simultaneously pushing him back, why is this villain so depraved ahh! It's not like my mouth is his only source of water in the Sahara!

"System, remind me to teach this man consent later ahh," i say before biting his lip hard again. My hard teeth around his soft lips is a sensation I'll never forget.

The pain seems to bring him back from whatever world he was in and he leans his forehead against mine, as a small drop of blood oozes out from his now swollen lips.

I panic a little...i hate the sight of blood. I mumble a little apology before lightly licking the blood off of his lips and move back immediately in case he decides to go starving wolf on my lips again.

"Saliva contains lysozyme," i explain quickly , "you know to stop infections and stuff."

He looks at me a little amused and chuckles softly. "Thank you for protecting me from infections, love," he whispers, his breath hitting my face and making it warm and red.

"Uhmm yeah, of course, anytime," i say awkwardly. Why do i keep feeling like my plan is backfiring?

"Let's go get some food, shall we?" He asks in a tone that's saying 'i dare you to oppose me' and indeed if i decline his hand that takes hold of mine, locking our finger together as if to never let go, then it would mean that all that talk of wanting to be with him would seem like a lie...which it is...but I can't have him thinking that yet. But how do i tell him that if we appear publicly like this, he'd be bullied even harder and so will i along with him. I know he is probably doing this to spite the male lead, to show him that one of his team mates has switched sides but now is not the time ah!

On our way to the cafeteria, our locked hands gather a lot of curious looks from the students.

I walk along the corridors with my head down, letting villain sama lead the way. It's not because i have a thin face, but because i just don't want people to see my swollen and puffy lips and red eyes ah! Now that i think about it... doesn't that mean that i do have a thin face? Ah this won't do....raise your head up Fanyin, you're no coward!

I raise my head and my eyes meet those of the male lead's across the hall. Nevermind ah! Now is not the time for bravery! The male lead looks like he can't wait to eat me alive!

A tray filled with food to the brim enters my sight that has found peace in staring at the floor. I look up to see villain sama's hand with the heavy food tray hovering in front of my face as well as the server aunty's smiling face that screams 'ahh young love'. I wonder what she'd think if she knew everyone was playing everyone here and no one was actually in love.

I grab the heavy tray with both my hands and manoeuvre my way along with Wilde through crowds of students who have gone very quiet now and are just staring at us. Such NPCs ah!

I find a relatively empty table and take a seat beside villain sama who holds his own tray with one hand and my arm with the other. Does he think i might run away? Or is he making sure people see he has a hold on me?

Nevermind all that! Food ahh! Time to focus on important things! Everything else is temporary. Only food is eternal. Wait why is it suddenly so dark?

Omo why is the male lead standing over me like a teacher disappointed in his best student? Come to think of it... I don't particularly love his blonde hair...villain sama's hair is much better...silky, smooth so nice to run you fingers through or hold on to when kis-

"What are you doing?" He almost growls for the entire hall to listen in easily. I remember finding it hot when male leads in the novels i used read do shit like this but why do i just wanna slap him and gouge his eyes out for staring at me like i am his property. Also why is that sentence so familiar? Ahhh isn't that what Wilde asked me too when i was with him in that classroom? Do these main characters not have any original lines? Such basic bitches ahh!

I fix my eyes on villain sama peering at me, waiting to see what kind of response I'll give to the guy 'I' chased around for years. I make sure to not even give the male lead the satisfaction of having one of my precious glances as i respond lightly, "eating."

He doesn't seem satisfied with my answer and pulls out a seat opposite to me to sit down. Then as though he is my superior, he says to me, "you should have joined me at my table, Faye."

Oh so now he wants to talk to me? A smirk forms on my face without my control. Such a typical male lead. Gaining interest in what he can't have and treating what he does have like they are poop. Such guys have a special place in hell ahh.

"Why would i do that Mr. Timewell? Are we close?" I ask with a big smile knowing full well that though the original Faye was always chasing him around, he never spent even one extra glance at her, always trying to distance himself from her.

Caden looks at me annoyedly that I didn't answer the way he'd have liked. Yeah well the world doesn't just change its orbit if male lead wants it. It is how it is.

He pushes his chair back, making it screech loudly, a big contrast against the quiet cafeteria, stands up with his tray of food aggressively and walks from across the table towards my villain sama....well not mine but mine to protect...yes that's it. Mine to protect.

The male lead's got another thing coming if he thinks i am dumb and naive. Though he has never tormented Wilde openly before, he has always been the puppet master behind the curtains. Which makes me wonder why he came here himself instead of sending people which is his usual tactic. Well it doesn't matter what the reason is, he's not doing stupid to Wilde on my watch. And by something stupid, i mean something like throwing the contents of his food tray on Wilde. I have watched enough k-dramas to know the usual bullying tactics, accordingly i tighten my muscles, in case i need to jump in and save the day, though hopefully the male lead won't fall as low as to throw food on enemies, right?

Wrong. It's like it happens in slow motion, i see Caden lift his arm holding the tray high over Wilde's head and my body acts before i can think, slamming my forearm against the tray, making the tray fall to the floor with a loud bang! Tears fill my eyes and threaten to fall due to the pain from the collision of my arm against the edge of the tray.

Caden looks shocked, as if he never expected his most loyal bitch to act against him. And i am filled with rage at his stupidity. Is this how a dignified male lead is supposed to act? Are we all hitting low? If that's the case then...i take my own food plate and slam it against the male lead's chest, making him stumble back and almost fall to the floor.