There's Nothing Left For Me

While making and eating dinner, Charlie couldn't stop thinking about the spell and what the night may hold for her. As the sky darkens and everybody retreats to their rooms, Charlie rushes up the stairs into her and Vaggie's shared room. She takes a quick shower and changes into her sleeping attire.

When she emerges from the bathroom in her comfy pajamas Vaggie sends her a worried look.

"Charlie, are you sure about this?" Her voice is covered with concern.

She turns to Vaggie and flashes a reassuring smile, "Of course. If anything bad happens you'll wake me up, right?"

Vaggie's eyes widen at that, "Uh, yeah. Of course."

"Let's start the spell then." Charlie grabs the book and she sits on her bed.

Vaggie lays besides her as she flips through the book. Charlie pauses her movement before she conjures her magic in her palm. A small, bright light appears and it flickers. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes and focuses her mind.

"The past of another's shall become my dream of interaction. Lucifer Morningstar's past shall be mine to see"

Seconds pass and Charlie slowly opens her eyes. She watches as the light in her hand flickers wildly. Suddenly, the magic swirls around before making a minor explosion around the room. The force of the sudden blow moves a few objects, and it leaves a stunned couple.

"Did it work? Charlie, are you okay?" Vaggie sits up from her original position.

Charlie lets out a loud yawn as she feels immediate tiredness catch up to her, "Uh, yeah. I think it worked... We'll see in the morning."

Vaggie frowns, "Don't... Ugh, okay. Get some rest, I love you."

She helps Charlie lay down, and she carefully places the book on the floor. Charlie giggles and her mouth curves into a derpy smile, "Love you too.."

Vaggie smiles and places a tiny kiss on her girlfriend's forehead. She watches as Charlie drifts into a deep slumber, so she gets up from the bed to switch off the lights. She rushes back to the bed and tucks herself into the covers, cuddling next to the blonde.

As the two snuggle against each other, none notice when a small light rests upon Charlie's head. It slowly sinks it's into her body, and the once bright light is soaked in darkness.

When the fatigue caught her, she didn't fight it. It scared her a little because she didn't expect the exhaustion to come so fast, but she concluded that it was the effects of the spell. She let her eyes close, and her body to be laid down. The last thing she saw before closing her eyes was her and Vaggie's room, as well as the spell book.

So when a bright light burned her eyelids, she was extremely confused. Charlie slowly opens her eyes and she blinks a few times, taking in her new surroundings. When her eyes fully focus, she can see bright blue skies with clouds decorating them.