Jiyoung - oral fixation to help with stress, holding the others shaking hands

ppl - woozi & soonyoung
prompt(s) - oral fixation to help with stress, holding the others shaking hands
a/n - a lil short one 🪿

soonyoung's pov.
I've noticed that my boyfriend, Woozi, has been working really hard recently. To say that he was overworked would be a severe understatement.

You could see it in his eyes; the exhaustion, lack of laughter in his soul, anxiety and nervousness, and over all depressive state. To say the least, he wasn't at his best right now. And whether or not he knew, I could tell.

.

I'm on my way to the studio to get my boyfriend back to the dorms. He has been camping out there for the past 2 days and I'm genuinely worried about him now. I knew he wasn't eating full meals due to stress as his small tummy couldn't take the heavy meals, he was definitely drinking way too many redbulls, and he hasn't smelt fresh air for 48 hours.

I walk into the studio building and climb one too many stairs cases, catching my breath at his studio door. I gently knock due to it being quite late and I don't want to disturb anyone.

I didn't get a response which worried me. "Jihoonie, I'm coming in, ok baby?" I say gently, using my spare key to open the door. Once I peak over to his chair, I'm greeted with a sight that shattered my heart into sharp, tiny pieces.

I see my boyfriend sitting with his head in his hands, elbows to his knees. He is quietly sobbing with shaky hands that are pulling at his soft silver hair. I see up to 5 energy drink cans on his desk and even more in the overflowing trash. I gently close the door before walking over to him, kneeling between his thighs.

"Hey, hey, hi baby.. hey yea it's me, you're ok bubba" I say softly. I gently take his hands from his hair and hold them in mine, feeling them shake a tremendous amount. "Ok honey, let's calm down, ok? You see these pretty, hard-working hands? Yea, we need them to stop shaking, ok?"

I talk to him in a gentle tone while I hold his hands in mine for a few minutes. Once they stopped shaking a little and my words calmed him down some, I let go of his hands and placed mine on his thighs, gently creating small patterns with my fingers over his sweatpants.

"Jihoonie, what's up, hm?" I ask him. He whimpers a little bit and tries to bring his hands back up to his beautiful head of hair, but not before I grabbed them and held them with a small pressure.

"No baby. We can't do that, why are you pulling at your hair..?" He doesn't answer. I only see silent tears drip from his bloodshot eyes. I slowly stand up and let go of his hands before scooping him up into my arms. His legs find their way around my waist and his sleep-heavy head dropping on my shoulder.

I bring us over to the small leather couch across from his large desk, sitting down first so I can rest his small body on my lap.

I bring his head to rest back on my shoulder. Once I do so, he brings his lips to my neck and starts leaving small kisses there, sometimes suckling for a while. I don't know if this is some type of oral fixation, but he seems calmer.. I think to myself. I slowly bring my hand up to his hair and run my slender fingers through the soft strands.

I feel his soft eyelashes close over his eyes on my neck before I feel his body relax a bit more.

"You don't need to talk now bubba.. I can see you're tired, so sleep now. Please get some rest baby.. we'll talk tomorrow, ok..? I love you sweets" I say softly, trying to keep my voice warm and comforting.

He hums a small sound in acknowledgement before drifting off into a well deserved slumber. "What am I gonna do with you baby.."