𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 '𝓘 𝓓𝓸' 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Start from the beginning

"Miss Christina," A maid called, she toed into the room quietly and kept her head down. "It's time to get ready, ma'am."

I stood up and grabbed my phone from the top of my dresser "Hey, Chris?" I stopped at my door frame and turned back to Chuck.

"Yeah?"

"Don't wreck your brain trying to figure out what to do with Nate, you'll do the right thing. You always do the right thing." He said.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"I'm so ready for this wedding to be over." I huffed as I leaned back against Serena.

"The wedding hasn't started yet."

"I know, and that's the problem." We've been dressed and ready for nearly two hours waiting for our que to take our positions at the altar. Two hours of sitting in make-up chairs, having our hair done, and having internal battles with ourselves on what to do in our relationships.

"Figure out what to do with Nate?" She asked, about thirty minutes into getting ready I ended up confiding in her and she did the same. It's weird how much pull Dan Humphrey has, getting both Georgina and Serena in his bed, in the same year? But then Georgina would do just about anything with the proper motivation.

"Yeah, you figure out what to do with Dan?" I felt her sigh as she tensed against my back, I'll take that as a no. She has a lot of making up to do and in such a small amount of time.

We heard footsteps approaching our room, we both sat up immediately expecting it to be the director but soon relaxed as we saw Blair poke her head in the room. "Hey" We somberly greeted each other.

I moved my legs and sat up straight to make room for Blair on the small couch. "How go the prenuptials?"

"Well, my mom's done this enough times. You'd think she's a pro by now, but I don't know her heart doesn't really seem in it." Serena said, I chuckled a bit causing them to look at me.

"What? She's marrying a heartless dick." I shrugged my shoulders, the only way I see this marriage ending is through divorce and that's the best case scenario. Worst case, they stay in a loveless marriage for forty years.

"You think this will be us in twenty years, onto our fourth husbands?" Blair asked.

"A girl can only dream." Serena said, they turned to me waiting for my answer.

"I don't know, I feel like after the second marriage I'll just give up and become a cougar like CeCe." Serena gasps, playfully pushing me into Blair who was laughing uncontrollably.

"Speaking of true love, Dan isn't here." Blair informed, I looked at Serena who had this foolish grin on her face.

"He's coming."

"So all is forgiven?" Blair followed up, after that argument it's going to be one long road to any type of forgiveness.

"I'm working on it." She answered, Blair and I scrunched up our faces.

"What do you have to work on? He's the one that has to forgive you." I asked, the naive smile finally faded off her face.

"Yeah, that's what I'm working on," She answered, looking around the room to avoid the intense stares from Blair and I. "You know what, I'm going to go check on things." Serena sprung out of her seat, leaving Blair and I alone.

"She's so naive." Blair and I said simultaneously, we paused and glanced at each other before laughing.

"God, what are we going to do with her?" I sighed, wiping a stray tear from my eye.