No One Is Safe

{Tw: Stabbing}

Ochaco sighed, Deku had begged her to wear more of a disguise before she went for a walk, but she usually didn't get recognized if she went for a walk without Deku or Kaz. Himiko really didn't look that much like her daddy, and lots of Japan really didn't know they had a second baby after Deku retired. She had fallen asleep a couple of blocks into the walk so Ochaco was carrying her on her hip, so her big green eyes, freckles, and the green section of her hair was hidden against her side. She also had Pup with her, so she felt pretty safe. She swayed, humming softly as she carried her child with her back home. She frowned when she nearly bumped into Pup, she was standing ridgid staring at something in the distance. 
"What is it Pup?" Ochaco murmured, trying to get past her, Pup growled 

"Pup. What's going on?" Ochaco gently touched her shoulder and sighed, Pup looked back at her, 

"There's something wrong with that man." she said softly

"What do you mean?" 

"He smells.. familiar, but not in a good way." 

Ochaco frowned, and he was coming right towards them, she felt herself tensing up, she could turn around and walk away, but that would look suspicious. She looked at her feet, would it be suspicious if she called Deku? She picked up her phone, dialing the number, but she saw the man waving, she waved back, forcing a smile as she bounced on her toes, she pressed end call on her phone. 
"Looks like she fell asleep." The strange man said, looking at Himiko and grinning 

"Yeah, she had an early morning, took her for a walk, hoping she would go back down I-" 
"How old is she?" 

"Uh.. Oh she's three." Ochaco lied, not wanting this man to figure out who she was 

"Big for a three year old! Has her quirk come in yet?"
"Uh nope. No quirk yet." Ochaco smiled weakly "It'll come in soon though, I'm sure!" 

He nodded, Ochaco sighed, Deku was calling her back for the second time. She huffed 

"Sorry, my husband is beginning to worry. I should get this." she answered her phone with a sigh 

"Hello?"

"Is everything okay?" 
"Yes darling everything is fine I just-" 
"I'm going to come for you. I have your location I-"

"Oh sweetie I really don't think that's neccesary. Please-" 
"I'm coming." 

Ochaco huffed damn it if Deku himself showed up they would know who she is 

"I really need to get back home." Ochaco tried to push past the strange man as she felt  a sharp pain in her abdomen. Her eyes widened as the man tried to take Himiko out of her arms, 

"Pup! Take-" 

she screamed as she watched pup rip the man's throat out with her fangs, standing over his body to make sure he didn't get up. Seeing her, covered in blood, was terrifying, she fell the to the ground, holding her stomach. 
"Take Himiko." 
Pup nodded, taking Himiko into her arms as she screamed for help. She looked at the sky, things could have been a lot worse, unlike Fuyumi, this attack didn't seem premeditated. She wondered if they were connected. 

Pup frowned as she saw Deku running to them, he knelt down to look at Ochaco "what happened?" he whimpered 

"This guy came, try to take Himiko and stabbed Mrs Midoriya in the belly." 

Deku frowned, looking at Ochaco's stomach with a sigh, he didn't want to pick her up, he could make the cut deeper. 
"Sweetie? I'm going to unbutton your clothes and shirt so I can look at it, okay?" he asked but he had already ripped her clothes. He sighed, looking at her abdomen, it was deep, but it had not hit any organs. 
"Does she need to go to the hospital?"