Task One - The Bloodbath - Females

[FUN FACT- Out of twelve female characters, ten have names ending in the suffix -a]

AQUARIUS - Astra Florantine

No entry received.

***

PISCES - Alessandra Devine

On her fish-clad pedestal surrounded by stars, Alessandra felt like a queen. She felt as if she could sing her lungs out and become a singer on the radio. She played with the thought of her life-long dream, and felt at peace. This was the first time she has felt at peace for a long time, and it was very nice.

Sadly, this peace only lasted for about three seconds before the screaming started. The screams that filled the air were a painful melody of battle cries, good-bye wishes, homesick wails, shrieks of pain, and blood-thirsty shouts. All of these mingled together to form one tragic song. Upon hearing this song of death, Alice's heart dropped and quiet tears streamed down her cheeks. The owners of those screams all had a family who loved them and now they would never see their family again.

Alice stepped off of her pedestal and peered toward the ivy-clad cornucopia in the center of the clouds. What she was trying to find, she doesn't know. Maybe something to help her survive?

A glimmer caught her eye, and she ran toward it without a second thought. A shield! It was exactly what she needed! Not too aggressive, but useful to protect herself and to be used as a weapon - if she needed it. She grabbed the silver circle and ran toward a purple, stormy cloud tower to her right.

On her way, she almost fell over the dead body of a girl - the Cancer female. The crab on her shoulder was doused in a crimson coating, making it look more like a real crab.

Alice choked down on a bit of bile that rose up into her mouth. She sighed, covered her eyes, and continued on towards her destination - the cloud tower.

She only focused on putting one foot in front of the other - left, right, left - until, finally, she reached the tower. It stood tall and majestic over everything around it. It was truly beautiful.

Alice turned to view what she had left behind, immediately spotting another three dead bodies. One was of the Taurus female, the bull on her shoulder almost obscured by her gorgeous hair.

The other two were the Leo pair, lying together in death.

Everything Alice had seen jarred her. She needed protection, and with one last glance into the battle field, she disappeared behind the cloud tower.

***

ARIES - Willa Star

No entry received.

***

TAURUS - Jade-Grace Rojas

I stand on the pedestal, the words of the deities barely sinking in. The Cornucopia gleams eerily, taunting me, saying,

"I'm beautiful, just like you, but I'm not going to die."

I growl and mentally smack all thoughts of my defeat down, replacing them with ones about how I'm going to win. I will take that prize. 

I will win.

I jolt back to reality when I hear the countdown beginning.

"5, 

4, 

3, 

2, 

1!"