Leo Female - Phylla Starkov (WritingFandoms)

Name: Phylla Ellasandra Starkov

Age: Sixteen

District: Leo

Birthday: August 1st

Personality: Phylla is a rather optimistic and attentive soul. One would say she is brave, as Leo's should be, though her father would say she is reckless to a fault. Heroism tends to be her number one goal and she'd do anything to snatch the title. Phylla is by no means shy, and is true to her district; she tends to the first one to volunteer for danger if it means she'll be known. Although she may be overbearing and reckless at times, she is fiercely protective of those she cares for. Phylla is also somewhat intelligent, though most of her focus is improving her strength and ability with weapons. She is slightly opinionated and may be bossy at times. Overall, she is a brave girl determined to make a name for herself.

Appearance: Phylla likes to keep herself neat, though she doesn't mind much if she gets slightly disheveled. She is tall, lanky, and pale, curtesy of her father. Her facial features are sharp and slender, though they a hold a special kind of beauty. Her eyes are a deep amber, a signature of her family; they tend to hold a spark of liveliness. Phyllis's hair is nothing short of uncontrollable, being a mass of auburn curls. She often plaits it back, to keep it her fretting mother off of her back. Though she prefers to wear it down as it hangs long and would remind one of a burning fire.

Background: Phylla comes from a somewhat large family, being the third oldest of six children. She a bad nice childhood, learning to hunt from a young age. This has enabled some aspects of her personality. She adores her district and is quite fond of her home. Her family is by no means wealthy, but certainly well off, always managing to put food on the table and provide a home. Things tended to be slightly competitive between her siblings, especially her older brothers. She worked odd jobs, here and there, though she was most often found hunting.