Chapter 18

Jaycee walks over to Ash and stabs a long needle into his neck. He transforms into a half werewolf and thrashes everywhere. He growls and then howls. "Awe how cute. A little puppy!" Jaycee shouts as she gives Asher another shot. "Wolfs bane. This should do the trick." Ash stops squirming and lays there breathing heavily. He awakes and Jaycee explains why we are all here. "Now that you know how much you ruined my life, not its time for me to ruin yours. First, I'm going to make you kill your brother, Royce here, then the rest of your pathetic family." Jaycee says.

"Yeah right and why would I do that?" Asher asks. "Because I'm going to give you a dose of my own concoction. It'll make you go full wolf to where you won't be able to control yourself. You will tear apart anything that moves or breathes in your vicinity." "Please Jaycee! Don't do this." Ash moans. Jaycee walks up to Ash and whispers into his ear and kisses him. She kisses his neck, jumps up on top of him and straddles him. He winces in pain. "Remember this Ash?" she whispers. "I remember." He winces in pain.

She leans down to kiss his neck again but instead she injects him with her syringe. "I'm gonna kill you!" he shouts. Out of nowhere Rosalie is crouched behind my chair and unlocking my handcuffs. "Follow my lead." She whispers and tumbles away from me. Jaycee laughs and unties Ash. "Sorry Royce, Nothing personal." She laughs and walks out of the room. Rosalie rolls my family in on stretches. She secretly unties all of their restraints while doing so and leaves the room. Ash is quivering but he seems to be controlling the transformation.

My family seems to be asleep and unaware of the situation. "Royce. I'm sorry!" Ash cries out. My brother transforms into an even larger and stronger wolf then I had seen him as before. Ash howls and completes his transformation. He howls and roars so loud it breaks all of the windows in the warehouse. Rosalie appears by the back door and opens it. Just as she does, Jaycee, Shark and the rest of her minions burst through the hospital doors and start shooting.

Ash howls and the wolves seem to follow his orders. As if he was their new Alpha. Ash leads the attack against Jaycee and her small army. Jaycee was able to shoot down four wolves but that was not enough. After a twenty minute fight that feels like forever, Ash is howling in victory. He transforms back to himself but not before he leaps upon Jaycee and rips her own throat out.

Rosalie sits by me and gives me a gentle side hug. "Not all of that was true you know. I didn't sell you guys out. I did know what was here but I knew that your family was strong enough to overcome it. I'm sorry. I should have told you. Can you forgive me?" she pleads. "I guess I don't have a choice. Any girl that saves my life deserves a second chance. Even if she is dumb enough to not call the cops." "Jaycee would have known and killed us all anyways. Including you and your family. It had to play out this way for us to get a close enough chance to get rid of her." I smile at her. "Royce!" my family yells. Mom. Dad. Jack and Derrick. They are alive! I run over to my family to be smothered in a huge embrace.

After I give a lengthy description of what happened, because no one besides Asher and I remember anything, we head back home to Maplehurst Oregon. "So kids, what do you think about Hawaii?" Dad asks. "Hawaii?" ask the twins in unison. "Yes. Your father and I have decided to renew our vows and have a second honeymoon in Hawaii." Me and Ash smile at each other. I know that I have my family back, and my brother back. "Hell yeah we wanna go to Hawaii!" I answer. Besides, what could go wrong in Hawaii?

(Very sorry that this last chapter is rushed. I have personal issues come up in life so it is a bit rushed. Will re do in the future.)