The Final Showdown

The sky had darkened into a thundering storm. The corrupted Smg4 and Mr Puzzles were here with an army of foul and evil creatures. Smg1, Smg2, and all their friends that had stayed behind were standing their ground for intimidation was no longer an option. "We will save the Showgrounds no matter what!"

They blasted a ray of meme energy, but Four used his own corrupted powers to block it. "Really? You thought that could actually do something?" You can't destroy your own kind, can you? "We will defeat you!" Darkness encircles around them as Mr Puzzles commanded that strong wind of nightmares (is that all you do). "Good luck." However, he had not given enough credit as these characters bravely fought back. Shroomy was wildly shooting in his anti form, the Teletubbies kept stabbing creatures, and the U.S. military blew up anything that flew towards them (even birds).

One and Two were about to strike, but Mr Puzzles laughed with reassurance even though he was losing badly. "I can feel your guilt. You can't deny that you left your friends behind. Now they will perish!" They both stopped in their tracks as Four came up behind and blasted them into the ground. "SMG1! SMG2!"

"What a disappointment. That was way too easy!" Mr Puzzles turned to the crew and called out. "I will be your new leader and rule over the Mushroom Kingdom! Surrender now before someone really gets hurt!" That bitter damage that One and Two experienced was only just a warm up. Two got up, grieving in pain as he turned to his partner. "He's right. We should have stayed to help and now they're..."

"No way you're surrendering to these freaks now!" Kaizo said. "Yeah! Nothing's illegal when you're on the side of justice!" Hal monitor added. One nodded as he slowly got up with Two doing the same. "With all of you by our side, we have nothing to fear!" Mr Puzzles was getting irritated. His mind games weren't working anymore.

The two meme guardians joined hands as they addressed all their friends. "We will never abandon each other, just as we will not let our nightmares control us, you shall not let yours take hold! We will defend and protect each other!" A burst of energy sent the fog of nightmares to disappear for good and everyone who was under the weight of their burdens was released. "Together we will defeat this Adware and he will never hurt any of us again!" Mr Puzzle's screen glitched in seething anger as Four stood with his mouth open.

"How did they do that!?" Mr Puzzle's fists clenched as he yelled "You are all fools! Believing that love and teamwork will save you! Only power and darkness can get you what you want!" Four started to quiver as he turned to his leader. "Master, what do we do?" He shot back "We will not back down! It's time to end this now!" Four nodded, but suddenly he felt a shocking corse of pain going through is body. "Master...what is....happening to me!?" A wave of blue energy surrounded him as the crew appeared before the others. The connection had worked!

The squelching creature that Tari had brought was turned into its original form of goodness and radiance. From before Mr Puzzles conquered and corrupted the innocent soul. "I am not your servant! Release my friends at once!" Mario shot back with a mixture of silliness and confidence "Stupid TV man! Mario and his friends are stronger than you will ever be!"

"You're all okay!" Two was so relieved that they hadn't died. One breathed in reassurance as well. "You really thought that creepy place could stop us!" Three struck back while Meggy gave them a thumbs up and Tari clapped enthusiastically. "Now let's show them what we got!" Meggy said. One and Two nodded as they all held hands and the creatures that were attacking had been remodeled into their original forms by a flash of light. The one Tari befriended had started to cry tears of joy as he rushed up to hug them. "My friends! You're alright!"

Mr Puzzles clenched his fists as a boiling anger made his screen turn red. Four stared at his hand in confusion, trying to understand how he had just helped bring his enemies to safety. "What....how...did I do that?" Mr Puzzles took his immense outrage out on the only victim that he had left. "OF COURSE YOU DID! THAT ANNOYING OLD SELF OF YOURS HAS ALLOWED YOU TO CONNECT WITH THAT FOOL! YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" He turned to the other creatures and yelled at them "YOU ALL ARE BACK-STABBERS TOO!!!