Don't Believe it's Deceptions

Three couldn't believe his eyes. It was Four, back to his normal self. Well not exactly his "normal" self. He was wearing a thick blue robe and had on a sparkling crown like he was the damsel in distress that was about to be saved. Or maybe that's what someone wanted Three to believe...

"Four! You're okay!" Three ran up and embraced him with tears of joy that overflowed his eyes and spilled down his cheeks. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be? I am the ruler of the memes and have the most popular Youtube channel after all." Three wrapped his hands around Four's and looked straight into his ocean blue eyes. "That's wonderful, but what about our fri-"

The man dressed in royal blue stuck a finger over Three's mouth, signifying the silence he wished for. "Shhhh. You do not need to worry about them ever again. Besides, I have a question for you." What could Four possibly want from Three? A favor? A compliment? A apology? A proposition?

Four pulled out another crown that looked similar to his and hovered over Three. His gut was telling him to run, to smack the crown out of that dreadful grip, to do anything but stand there, but he didn't. Some other feeling made him stay willingly. To not let Four out of his sight ever again. "Will you, Smg3..." He listened closely to what his partner said as his pupils were shaped like hearts. Beginning to kneel down on his knees and bow his head, not taking a second off the dazzling man of his dreams.

"Forget the past..." Three slowly nodded as he removed his hat to let Four place the crown on his head. Was he finally going to get the life his heart wanted. To be with Smg4 in peace and tranquility together. "And be my..." Four had almost placed the crown atop Three's head when suddenly his romantic thoughts vanished.

"Did you say...forget the past?" Four raised an eyebrow and said "Yes. Yes I did." Three pushed the crown away, gaining back his sense of logic. The others were in danger and he couldn't just forget them. "But I don't want to forget my past. What about all we have been through since we met. And our friends. Don't you want to save them?"

This prince of blue was starting to get irritated. "This is much harder than I thought." he said to himself. Taking a deep breath, he cleared his throat and said in a sweet voice "But Three, don't you want to be my side? Forever?"

"Disgusting. Having to suck up to this fool. I can't believe I'm connected to him." Three began to succumb, losing his bravery just like Four did. "Yes..." He closed his eyes, thinking to himself. "I will protect you Four, no matter what." He slowly opened them to see Four's squinted eyes as he placed the crown on his head. Wait...his eyes don't look...

Three placed the crown down and said "Four? Do you care about me?" The man jumped back surprised, placed a fake smile, and laughed nervously. "Of course!" Three could tell something was off about him. "That's it.? After all we've been through?" Four and Three rarely ever admitted how much they cared for each other now that they were friends (and perhaps even more), but he would never make a quick remark like that when it came down to this. "This is the first time that I've hated you for saying you like me..." Three doubtfully said.

He then spat out in a fit of realization that this was a phony trick. "YOU'RE NOT FOUR! SHOW YOURSELF IMPOSTER!!!" The fake Four started to laugh as the scene melted away and the dark, possessed Four stood in his place. "It seems you have discovered my little trick. Not only can I create your nightmares, but I can create your dreams too!" Tentacles started to engulf Three as he tried to speak in a gasping breath. "But Four I l-l...I lo-lov..."

The being in front of him just rolled his eyes as he pulled out the key. "Is this what you were looking for? Come with me! We're going to take a little stroll." The tentacles pulled him all the way to that dastardly Mr Puzzles. "Master. I have captured him just as you wished."

"Excellent." He looked at the squirming and exhausted Three as he placed a hand on his chin. "Poor Smg3. Couldn't save your dear little friend? Don't worry, it's too late for him and your friends!" Three growled with anger as he screamed in an exasperated breath "I will never surrender to you creep! Throw me in a dungeon if you want! I don't care!"

The TV screen started to glitch as Mr Puzzles started to snicker. "Help? What could a silly, weak, pretentious fool like yourself possibly help me with? The nightmare has only just begun!"

Who can stop me now?