Are You Ready For The Next Show?

Swag and Chris were getting the military ready while the others were discussing what to do. Karen was keeping her kids and the pets safe as she had kind of that caring mother's side to her. "The preparations are almost complete. If something is coming then we will be ready." Swag was more excited for this as he hoped it would be just like the last time. "IF THERE IS A DISTURBANCE IN MY TOWN THEN I'LL BE READY!" Chris raised an eyebrow and said "You'll be ready?"

"SHUT UP CHRIS!" Shroomy came up to them and said "Scoutmaster Shroomy is here to help anyway he can!" Swag wasn't convinced, but Chris knew that they would need all the help they could get. "We must hurry before-" Suddenly a striking thunder sound shook the ground. A shadow like creature of a familiar figure was hovering above them. The citizens started panicking as they ran in different directions.

"May I offer you some corn in these trying times?" Rob offered, but no-one listened. "SMG4 IS EVIL AGAIN! QUICK ARM THE TANKS!" Chris watched as he noticed something different, but he couldn't tell what it was. "But he doesn't look like..."

Back in the nightmare dimension, the presumable Smg4 spoke as the others looked horrified. "Its true that you have defeated me before, but what will you do now that I have returned? Without all of you, your little powers are useless. At bit of a sticky situation isn't it?"

Bob showed no fear as he yelled out "BRO I AIN'T SCARED OF YOUR PINK CRAP! COME AT ME!" Smg4 laughed and said "Really? That's the best you got. I've heard of much better comebacks than that." Meggy tried to reach out to him as she said in a concerned tone "Four? Can you hear me? You have to fight it!"

The man was getting annoyed as he took more serious approach. "You are all so dense! Remember those forces you all 'destroyed' with your little powers when the TV Adware was around? Well guess what? You didn't do such a great job after all. He now controls your friend... me I suppose. SMG4 IS GONE!"

The TV Adware was watching this all unfold with a creepy but pleased smile on his face. Saiko stood her ground as she said "I don't believe you. Four is still in there and I'm sure of it!" Mario pushed Saiko aside as he had his own plan. "Smg4 just needs a little reassurance from his best friend! Something only he would remember!" He got into Four's face and started remencing a memory of them.

"Likkkkeee Smg4 remember when you and Smg3 got trapped in the igloo and Mario had to come and save you! He had found you two making love to each other and you were so embarrassed that you made Mario promise to never ever tell!" Four immediately froze, but then rolled his eyes when Mario realized what he did. "Oops. Mario just did." Three wasn't really worried about what Mario had just spilled about him as he couldn't bear to see this awful sight. He tried to bring Four back by giving him words of encouragement like last time.

"Four? It's me Three. You know me right? I...you... I don't want to lose you again. Please come back." It seemed to be working as he saw tears forming in the man's eyes. His pupils went to their usual blue for a second and his eyebrows went soft. "Three..." However, the attempt failed as Four shut his eyes and clenched his fists. He stomped his foot hard on the ground and yelled "ENOUGH!"

He turned towards Three and said "You had so much power and what did you give it up for? These weaklings?" Three resisted as he shot back "You're wrong!" He tried to sway Three into returning to his state of guilt. "If you had just prevented me from falling back to my past, your precious friends could have been spared. You have done this to all of us and we will never forgive you!"

Meggy pulled him away and said "Don't listen to him Three! He's trying to get into your head!" Four inched closer. "They say that, but who could possibly forgive someone who almost killed them like that?"

Mario decided to stand up to this big bully and said "Alright fake Smg4! Mario is not sorry and there are many embarrassing moments where that one came from!" The cracks etched deeper on Four's face as the dark, goopy creatures surrounded all of them. "It doesn't matter what you say. I am taking over the Showgrounds and you will be powerless to stop it! Take them down!" The creatures immediately attacked, swarming and whooshing around the crew. Saiko started to run from one while shouting "Come get me you stupid tentacle!"

Another one was coming after her, but she dodged both of them at the last second, causing them to crash into each other. Meggy defended herself with her splatshot, One and Two with their meme powers, and the others had their own unique talents for dealing with them. Meggy didn't realize that one of the creatures was behind her and was about to pounce on her when...

Three stopped it and yelled "Oh no you don't! I already let you take one of my friends! I'm not letting you do it to another!" The creature flared around, but it didn't take long for Three to get exhausted. The tentacle flung him off into the distance. "THREE!" Meggy called out, but it was too late. The creatures were getting stronger and the others couldn't fight them off any longer.

As Meggy found herself being wrapped up by one of the tentacles, she called out to One and Two. "Go home and get help!" Two cried out "We can't just leave you here!" Saiko called out "You have to go now or the Showgrounds won't stand a chance!"

"We'll be okay!" Tari said to try and convince them. One placed his hand on Two's shoulder and they both nodded. They teleported themselves back home, but before they did, they both said "Hang tight. We'll come back for you!"

They were all caught by the creatures as Four said "Take them to the dungeon. I'll deal with them later." The creatures took off with them while Mario still had confidence he could escape. "Mario will get out! You'll see!" He tried wiggling, but no amount of effort would get him to escape the grasp.

As they walked off, the TV Adware walked up to Four. "Remember our deal. Make sure that they do not stand in our way this time." He slowly nodded and said "Don't worry. This time they won't stand in our way."

The Showgrounds will be mine...