Chapter 24

Amelia woke up entangled with MaryEllen when Cecilia came in her mom's room looking dumbfounded saying,

"How could you Amelia? I wanted to be with you and you sleep with my mom."

Amelia couldn't answer she fiddled with the bed sheet as MaryEllen spoke,

"Don't speak to her that way Cecilia. She wants you more than you realize, you both will be going to college and all I did was teach her more sexual positions for you both tonight to enjoy."

Cecilia sighed replying,

"I am sorry mom and Amelia, I didn't know now I understand why you sent me and dad out."

MaryEllen strode across her room responding,

"Surprise your dad hasn't came in to accuse me of anything."

Cecilia smirked replying,

"Dad dropped me off to go to another interview, so it is just the three of us."

That is when Amelia came up with a naughty idea and it turned her on even more speaking,

"MaryEllen, Cecilia, I have a idea but we aren't to tell your husband and dad. Since he most likely won't be home until morning and you both are in love with me. How about we have a threesome what's the worst that can happen?"

MaryEllen and Cecilia looked at each other awkwardly as Cecilia replied,

"Babe, I love you but that is freaky as hell."

MaryEllen chuckled responding,

"Sweetheart, you have no idea what freaky is. It'll be fun and we can have a girls night still even if we all slept in this bed."

Cecilia squirmed unsure of what to do. MaryEllen went from heading towards her closet to moving towards her daughter in a smile saying,

"Baby girl, me and you had already explored before why not make it three? Our girlfriend seems anxious with the idea."

Cecilia couldn't breath, she couldn't respond not sure how to feel about it as her mother revealed their secret to Amelia, Amelia looked at Cecilia saying,

"Well we are all three committed at this point."

Cecilia watched as her mom approached her closer as she bumped into the wall without thinking saying,

"I haven't even made love to Amelia yet, can't this wait?"

Amelia rolled her eyes sitting still on the bed uncover her breasts replying,

"Baby, this would be so much easier, I have both of you instead of neither feeling left out. On top of that we will have plenty of one on one in college and we can always come back to your mom."

Cecilia sighed shaking her head responding,

"I am sorry Amelia, I can't do it, I love you both but a threesome isn't going to help me. I want you to myself just like mom did and mom shouldn't even be involved with you knowing she's still married to dad. So, you have a choice it's either my mom or me?"

Amelia jumped out of the bed naked as can be replying,

"You have got to be kidding me? You slept with your mom too this isn't right. Why make me choose?"

Cecilia chuckled responding,

"Because you got into this mess, so I am going to my room while you and mom decide what is best because I am not having my woman sleep with my mother every chance she gets and when college arrives we will no longer need her or want her, she will have to find her own girlfriend and divorce dad."