"Oh... be careful. We'll catch up later tonight"

Jungkook nodded, then went out. He rode his favorite big motorbike to the racing arena.

After about 10 minutes, he finally arrived there, and it turned out Mingyu and Yugyeom were waiting for him

"Hey bro!" Mingyu did their high-five style

"Do you want to start training now, Kook?" Yugyeom asked, and Jungkook just nodded in answer to the question.

"By the way, who asked you to race this time?" Mingyu asked curiously

"Im Jaebum" Jungkook answered

"Oh... it turns out it's Jaebum, how strange is he asking you to race?"

"Tsk...how would I know, you just ask him later" Jungkook was annoyed.

Mingyu could only remain silent, with an annoyed curse which of course he said in his heart

Jungkook got on his motorbike, then started the engine until a very loud sound echoed throughout the racing arena.

"I'll practice first," said Jungkook, and without waiting for an answer from his two friends, Jungkook immediately pulled the gas pedal and accelerated through the arena.

Actually, this is not an arena, but rather a road that is rarely used, so they turned it into a racing arena, even though it doesn't look like it, the circuit is good enough to be used for racing

Meanwhile, Mingyu and Yugyeom just sat on the chairs that were there, eating teokbokki.

And while they were enjoying themselves eating their teokbokki, suddenly they heard the roar of an approaching motorbike engine which made them turn around and see a teenager the same age as them.

"I thought you would come at night, Jae" said Yugyeom as the teenager sat in the chair in front of them

"Bored" he answered simply "Where is the rabbit man?"

"Practice, oh by the way why do you want to race with Jungkook? Very strange," Mingyu said.

"It must be about women, I'm right, Jaebum-ah?" Yugyeom said and the teenager named Jaebum just nodded.

Indeed, this man with the surname Im always invites Kim Brother to race if he has problems with his feelings, whether it's a breakup or problems with other women.

"What else this time?" Mingyu asked curiously

"She's pregnant"

"What?!" Yugy and Mingyu were shocked.

"Then you're going to marry her?" Mingyu asked and Jaebum shook his head.

"Wow this bastard, that's why if you want to make love, use a stupid condom!" Mingyu said without thinking

"Do your parents know?" Yugy asked

"No, even if they know...I don't care" Jaebum answered casually while eating the teokbokki that was on Mingyu's chopsticks.

"Your life is so relaxed, what if you are reported and expelled from school?"

"Tsk...just leave, what's the big deal?" Jaebum chuckled, making them shake their heads, unable to understand the way of thinking of their JHS friends.

"Ahjumma, I'm leaving, okay?" Yoongi said goodbye while wearing a helmet, because he was going to deliver food... considering that it was already 8 pm today.

"Be careful, Yoon. Remember not to speed"

"Nde"

After saying goodbye, the sweet teenager started driving his motorbike to deliver food. Stopping from alley to alley, from door to door until he stopped at the last door.

The teenager did it happily, without the slightest shame from the bottom of his heart.

"Daebak! The house is so big..." admired the sweet teenager, when he wanted to deliver the last food package to the big house.

He walked slowly towards the gate, then slowly pressed the bell

"Excuse me, here's a food delivery..." Yoongi said into the intercom installed under the house bell. And not long after, a middle-aged woman wearing a maid outfit arrived, walking hurriedly towards the gate

"Food delivery?"

"Nde"

"How much is the total?" asked the woman

"50,000₩, ahjumma" Yoongi answered politely

"Ah, okay... here's the change, just take it."

"Eoh? But this is too much, ahjumma" Yoongi said feeling uneasy

"It's okay, this is the young master who asked me not to take the change. So please just accept it okay?"

"A-ah..nee, thank you. And please convey my thanks to the young master," said Yoongi while bowing briefly

"I'll tell him, then I'll excuse myself... I still have a lot of work to do"

"Ah nde, thank you ahjumma"

The middle-aged woman nodded slowly, then went back into the big house, leaving the sweet teenager who was now prancing around happily because he got a pretty big tip.

And all this did not escape the eyes of a dominant teenage boy in a room in the palace-like house.

"Tch...childish!"

Hallo guys🤗
Sorry for late update🙏
30+ vote for the next part
Pls comment to
TBC.