Chapter 5 Space Battle of Ryloth

Start from the beginning

the rest 3 Deafens squadron were protecting the fleet as the Earth fleet was firing at the CIS fleet but kept back out of the main firing arc of the Droid fleet this all changed when out of no where a Ship jump in it had a Length of 1600 Meters, Width of 578 Meters and a Height of 280 Meters as this was the Battlestar Galactica

the rest 3 Deafens squadron were protecting the fleet as the Earth fleet was firing at the CIS fleet but kept back out of  the main firing arc of the Droid fleet  this all changed when out of no where a Ship jump in it had a Length of 1600 Meters,...

 in CIC Galactica Tigh look at Adam " jump Complete" Adam orders

Adam nods and look at him "launch all vipers" he says

Tigh nods and grab a speaker " launch all birds, launch them all " he orders as down in the flight deck the Vipers were on there launch rails and shot down the launch tubes are specially designed airlocks used to quickly catapult Vipers and other similar craft from their parent vessel and into space as launch tubes are about 170 feet in length and are triangular in design, built specifically for Colonial Vipers. They utilize magnetic accelerators, or "mag cats" for short, that attach to a Viper's forward landing strut, which use magnetic fields to propel a Viper down the tube and into space. By using external energy instead of the Viper's own boosters, this process preserves the Viper's crucial fuel supply, which allows the pilot to stay in combat longer. Each launch tube is watched over by a launch supervisor who determines if a Viper is ready to be launched, and if a problem arises, calls the launch off, has the Viper pulled from the tube, and closes the air tight doors f the Viper is cleared for launch, the supervisor presses a button, which releases the mag cat, and the Viper is thrown down the tube into space.

as they launch the Vipers flew in attack formation at the CIS Fighters from behind and start attacking them Captain Lee Adama call sign Apollo was leading it along with his wing man or woman Captain Kara Thrace call sign Starbuck as they led the vipers and lee spoke " Alright Starbuck you hit them on the left "

" Copy Apollo" Starbuck smirked as she flew her Viper " heat led you Fracking toasters" she yelled as the Fighter fired there machine gun before braking off attacking the CIS fighters from behind catching them off guard

back in the CIS Tigh turned to a few officers "Weapons Grid to Full power and standby for enemy suppression barrage" he orders as on deck 24 Primary Dual KEW come on line and start pointing at the near by Lucrehulk why the 514 Dual Point-Defense K...

back in the CIS Tigh turned to a few officers "Weapons Grid to Full power and standby for enemy suppression barrage" he orders as on deck 24 Primary Dual KEW come on line and start pointing at the near by Lucrehulk why the 514 Dual Point-Defense KEW get ready for Defense fire