Breakdown

Liv
I ran away after Chris said all that. I cried. I ran outside and screamed. Evan hugged me and said it's okay. I cried and said no it not! I pushed him off and screamed I HATE HIM! I FUCKING HATE HIM! Cam said we know. I screamed. I crouched down, ran my hands through my hair and cried. The girls ran out. I stood up and screamed DID YALL KNOW HE WAS GONNA DO THAT SHIT! Talitha said no! I grabbed a trash can and threw it. Kym said get it all out. I screamed. I started breaking things and throwing them. I ran my hands through my hair and cried. Evan held my shoulders and said if you wanna hit something hit me. I won't fight back or anything. I pushed him twice. I laid my head against his chest. Evan hugged me and said I know honey, I know. Alicia said it's gonna be okay. I said no it's not! He fucked me up! I can't trust anyone ever again. Evan lifted my head up, laid his forehead against mine and said I know it feels like that right now. But don't let him destroy your level of trust. Don't let him get to you like that. You're a strong good person Liv. You don't deserve the bullshit he put you through. But don't let him ruin trust for you. Motionless in White walked out. I saw Chris. Chris said Liv please let me explain. I screamed WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! Ricky said Liv! Chris said no, let her speak. I screamed YOU THINK THAT SHIT WAS GONNA MAKE ME FORGIVE YOU! ITS NOT! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME AFTER WHAT YOU DID! YOU MADE IT EVEN WORSE TONIGHT! FUCK YOU! AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! Chris said if you wanna hit me feel free. Justin said woah, let's not do that. Because she actually will. Chris said no, she can hit me and hurt me all she wants. I deserve it after lying to her for 19 years. Ryan said you're gonna let her beat you up? Chris said come hit me, hurt me, do whatever you need to do to get it all out. I walked over and punched him. He fell. I got on top and punched repeatedly. I blacked out....