Stage

3 hours later

Vinny
Ricky, Angela and I were side stage watching Liv on stage. Angela said she's having the time of her life. Ricky said she looks so happy up there. Evan said this next song is dedicated to the bitches who think it's acceptable to hurt someone. This next song is called burn.

I hope you burn, (burn), burn, baby, burn
It's your turn to feel the guilt and ashes
You branded my back with
If I had a last wish
I'd want you to burn

This is what you wanted?

Lock the door behind me
Show no proof
With gloves worn tightly
You reek of booze
They'll never find the
Proof that I poured gasoline not you
Oh father
Wanna hear a joke?
A son walks in his home
To throw a match and watch his father turn to ash 'cause

There's no such thing as hell
But if there was
You'd be the first to

Burn (burn), burn, baby, burn
It's your turn to feel the guilt and ashes
You branded my back with
If I had a last wish
I'd want you to burn
Watch it all burn

Evan said open up the pit I'm coming. Evan and Liv jumped off stage and ran past us. They went in the pit.

Who's the fag now?
Die!
Blacken the sky
Beg for your life!
(Beg for your life!)
Oh, fuck, what have I done?
Die!

They ran passed us and got back on stage.

Remember when you said I looked gay?
I was only in the fifth grade
All the words you spit are ingrained
Made it sin to not think straight
Treat a woman like a bitch, wait
You could never make a mistake
Guess you passed along this sick brain
Now you're gonna feel this pain
Hey!
Shut the fuck up, dad!
This pissed drunk brat's
About to kick your ass!
But what goes around hits back
I guess your kids gone mad
Look at my wrist, look, dad!
It's everybody's fault but yours
No one to call you, cut the cords

But in your head you'll die as a martyr
An alcoholic who couldn't look farther
You could forget the past, but some memories last
It's time to get rid of the guilt that I've harbored
As I watch you

Burn, burn, baby, burn
It's your turn to
Feel the guilt and ashes
You branded my back with
If I had a last wish
It'd be, aha

I just wanna watch you
Burn (burn), burn, baby, burn
It's your turn to feel the guilt and ashes
You branded my back with
If I had a last wish
I'd want you to burn
Watch it all burn

Evan said holy shit you guys are so fucking cool. Evan looked at Liv and said I wasn't expecting you to hop in the pit with me. Liv said I wanted to join in on the fun. Chris walked over. I said we'll be happy you weren't just here. They basically just dedicated burn to you. Chris rolled his eyes and said I can't stand him. Evan said I haven't introduced y'all to Liv. She's gonna be filling in for Corky for the rest of the tour. Since she had to go home. Cam said if y'all think the sexual tension between them is weird up here be in the bus with Sam and I. Liv said we're not that bad. Evan said yeah. Cam said can y'all just kiss already and get it over with? Sam said for the love of god do it already. Liv said are y'all cucks? Evan laughed and said not them being cucks. Cam said I want y'all to just get this out of your system. Evan and Liv looked at each other. Chris looked pissed. Everyone started chanting Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Evan said you down for it? Liv took off her guitar, walked over, grabbed the leash, pulled him close and kissed him. They made out. Sam said fucking finally! Evan said fucking cucks. Liv laughed. Evan said alright for this last song I need everyone singing along. Also fun fact about this song. Liv up here she's a wrestler which by the way major badass. Cam said oh yeah, we went to a match of here and bro she's fucking brutal. Liv said yeah fuck with me. Evan said anyways this last song is actually her entrance theme and I fucking love it. It's called vampire by rumor.

I drove a stake right through her
I've tasted all her lies
I'm a vampire by rumor
Empty as fuck inside

Liv started headbanging.

Quick, take a look and a pic
I'm a mannequin in bliss
One man band I'm the shit
Can't form attachments so I kiss
And suck the soul out of your miss
Toss her heart in a ditch
Cause I could never trust a shhh
I'm as faithful as an atheist
I trade my soul for paperclips
Trauma is what made me this

Baby, you know that I'm dangerous
It's too late for me to be saved
Can't see my breath when I'm in company

I drove a stake right through her
I've tasted all her lies
I'm a vampire by rumor
Empty as fuck inside
I gave up everything
Just to feel anything
I'd kill to be alive like you

Hella candles but I sure ain't religious
Burning wax but not dabs
It's my personal business
Revenant of the past
I burn sage when were chilling
Always popping pills and hash
So I don't look like the living
I sold my soul for roses
Applause's striking poses
No time for love I'm broken

Liv was singing along to it. Ricky said what's going through your mind right now? Chris said that I don't like him and Liv being together and the fact that she won't give me a second to explain myself pisses me off. Angela said Chris, you really hurt her and Evan's been there for her. Chris said I know I hurt her. I said mentally and physically. Like look at that giant ass bruise on her arm. Chris said I know and I feel like shit for doing that. Ricky said as you should. Chris said I didn't need your input Rick. Ricky said well if I was in her place I'd be acting the same way towards you too. She's probably never gonna forgive you for this man. Angela said yeah dude, you lied to her for 19 years and then left that giant bruise on her. I don't blame her for hating you. Chris said I get it I'm an asshole. I said that's an understatement. Chris said can y'all stop saying that shit? Angela said well what you did to that girl was a major dick move and the fact that Amanda's working for ice nine kills now because of you. Chris said what? Angela said yeah, she's their new scare actor. Chris said bro what the fuck? Evan said we're TX2 we love you goodnight. Liv gave Cam her guitar. She jumped on Evan's back. Evan laughed. They walked off. Sam said fucking simp. Liv kissed his cheek. I said Liv! They looked at us.
Liv got down and walked over. Ricky said you totally killed it up there. Evan and Chris stared at each other. Liv said thanks. It's so much fun. Cam said well who knows we might end up needing another guitarist. Sam said I'd love to have 3 honestly. Evan put his arm around her and said and if anything you can be a stage actor. Liv said I'd love that! Cam said because the fans love you I got tagged in a lot of shit last night saying that you're so pretty and they enjoyed seeing you on stage. I said Chris can you give us a moment with Liv please. Chris walked away. I said I'm so sorry that we didn't say anything to you. But something big like that isn't our place to say anything. So I hope you can eventually forgive us at least. I know it's gonna take time for Chris. Liv said oh I'm never gonna forgive Chris. He's actually dead to me. But I'm not that mad at y'all. I get that it wasn't your place to tell me something as big as that. But fuck y'all really hurt me. Ricky said we're so sorry. Angela said how's your arm feel? Liv said it hurts. I said we all lit into him for that. There's no reason for him to get physical with you. Liv said yeah well after all that I'm not gonna forgive him. I have no interest whatsoever to even attempt to talk to him. So tell him to act like he put me up for adoption and to stay the fuck away from me or else I will hurt him. Let's go to the bus. Evan said ok.
They walked away....