Is she okay

Evan
Motionless and I walked in their bus. Liv was laying on the couch with an ice pack on her back. Chris said you good? Liv said that bitch knows I broke my back in the past. Chris said when'd you do that? Liv said last year, you'd know that if you talked to me. I said do you have any pain meds? Liv said in my bag. I said can I get them for you? She said go for it. I went to her bag and grabbed the pill bottle. It was huge. I said damn. Ricky said what kinda pills did they give you? Liv sat up and said ahhh, that fucking hurts. I got them after I broke my back. It's just really strong ibuprofen though. I gave her the bottle and a bottle of water. She took 2 and said thank you. I said you're welcome. I saw her back and said holy shit! She said at least I beat her. Alicia said I love that you're more concerned about beating her than if you're okay. Liv said well me and her have a past and I refuse to lose to her no matter what. I said what happened? Liv said she used to bring Chris into every single promo and I already heard enough about you at home and that's all she would ever talk about. She eventually had everyone else in the locker room comparing us. I have to remind her I can kick her ass. Chris said everyone compares us. Liv held her back and said yeah you're a god and I'm the disappointment. That's all I hear. I'm in to much pain to talk about this. She went to her bunk and closed the curtain. I said keep an eye on her back. Chris said I'm probably gonna take her to the doctor. Liv said I'm not going to a damn doctor! I've been through worse. I'll be okay in the morning. I said alright well imma go. I walked out and went to the bus. Cam said so how's she? I said she's very grumpy, but that's from the pain. Corky said I can't imagine how much pain she's in. I grabbed a water from the fridge. I said no kidding. Her back looked bad. Sam said is she gonna go to the doctor? I said I have no idea. I hope so. Corky said damn she can take a beating and give one too. I said no kidding, I wasn't expecting her to be that rough. Cam said well we know not to piss her off. I said no kidding. I took a drink and laid on the couch. I said turns out they don't get along because she compared her Chris and had everyone else doing it. She already got it at home from her mother. Sam said really? I said yeah and apparently everyone acts like Chris is an Angel and she's the disappointment. That's enough to get to someone. Sam said being constantly compared to your siblings. Oh yeah that's annoying. Cam said so when you gonna make your move? I said I haven't even known her a week. Cam said keep in mind you have 2 months to impress her before y'all part ways. I said I can always fly out to Scranton. Corky said I love how optimistic you are about this. I laughed and said imma get to know her on tour and if we don't start dating we could continue this after the tour. Sam said well remember she's the little sister to Chris. I said I don't get why y'all are so focus on that. Corky said alright well we warned you. I said alright. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower....