Soundcheck

Vinny
We all walked in the venue to do soundcheck. Amanda's still pissed at Chris. We heard music. We walked in view of the stage. We could see Evan, Cam and Liv on the stage. Evan said alright we been at this for an hour. Let's take a break. They got up. Cam took off his jacket. Liv and Evan whistled. Evan said so sexy. Liv said I'd sub to your OnlyFans. Cam acted like he was gonna take his shirt off. Liv said super sexy. Cam laughed and said so degrade me, with Corky being gone. Do y'all still wanna do that because I can cover the guitar in it. I know Evan's definitely down for it. Evan said you don't know that. Cam said oh please you're such a masochist. Evan said that is very true. Liv said I'd love to see you in a ring. Cam said he'd be turned on the whole time. Evan said that is very true, but no I'm down for it if you are. Liv said yeah. Evan said I do not mind being a pretty girls bitch. Cam said you good? Liv said I'm just so sick and tired of being lied to. Everyone lied to me for 19 years. Cam and Evan hugged her. Cam said like I said last night were you're family now. Family doesn't necessarily mean you have to be blood. Cam let go. Evan hugged her tighter and said I've been screwed over by everyone in my life. So I know how you feel right now. She looked at him. Evan said but I promise neither of us would ever betray or lie to you. Especially the way Chris did. Liv said thank you. Ryan said yo we gotta do sound check. We walked on stage. Vinny said hey, uh, can we do soundcheck? Cam said sure. I said Liv. Liv rolled her eyes and said y'all wanna go continue this in the bus? Evan said yeah. I said Liv please talk to me. Cam grabbed the guitars. Liv said fuck off Chris. I want nothing to do with you or your crazy ass mother. They walked away. Talitha said you really hurt her. I said I know and I hate myself for it. Amanda said good. Kym said Amanda! Amanda said what?! What you did was so fucked and I don't blame her for being hurt and hating you. I couldn't imagine how it'd feel if my family lied to me. Vinny said I still can't believe you're her dad. I said I know, and this sucks. I really hurt her. Amanda said not to mention your mom was a total bitch to her. I said don't call my mom a bitch. Amanda said well she told Liv she hoped she'd die along the way. So yeah your mom's a total bitch. I said my families business doesn't concern you. Amanda said like I said this is my last tour with you. She looked at the cherry bombs and said are y'all still gonna tour with them after this? Alicia said he didn't do anything to us. Amanda said well consider this my resignation. After this tour I'm leaving the cherry bombs. I don't wanna be associated with a group who supports a vindictive liar. I said ya know you don't have to go on stage with us. You're more than welcome to go home! Amanda said okay. She walked off stage. Talitha said what the hell?! Talitha ran after Amanda. Vinny said can you stop being a total dick?! We just lost a dancer, Liv doesn't want anything to do with us and we didn't do shit to her. I said let's just do soundcheck. I started doing soundcheck....