Chap.22(Haya's dilemma)

Chapter.22:Haya's dilemma

"Haya, Haya" in the evening Irum came running towards her room. She was beaming with happiness. "That video has been removed from the website!!" She was so emotional that she almost shook Haya who was sitting on the bed with her back resting by the bedcrown. "But how did this all happen?"

"Maybe that website owner had a moment of fearing God, how would I know?"

"Oh maybe, good if that happened, when is your flight for Turkey?"

"I don't know, first I have to receive the passport, only then can I get the visa." She was feeling irritated because of Irum's presence. It was very obvious from her attitude. Irum quickly left her on her own. She was again lost in her thoughts.

Major Ahmed....his half burnt face...his hiding....him talking behind a screen...and his strange philosophy talks....mention of jannah...and then his proposal....oh God....what a strange man...and...and that question that she couldn't answer becsuse she was so flustered..

"I know your phuphu's family who will never even look in this direction because of shame and insult. Afterall they had done a shameful deed."

Why did he say such a thing? What kind of shame and insult? What shameful deed?

Phuphu's family had actually not returned, so the reason was not because they hated their family or country, like she had assumed but it was something else? Some shameful deed that they had done? And who? Phuphu? Her husband? Or Jihan Sikander? What was this riddle?! But she couldn't confront Major Ahmed...nor dod he call back again....then?

And those letters......and bouquets....he had sent those. How did he come to know that she was going to Sabanji University? Definitely he had tapped her phone when she told Zara about it and he was most probably outside her home, but the bouquet was on the kitchen table. Does that mean he could even enter her home?...and even in her room?

She felt a wave of fear engulf her. She got up and was about to lock her door when Fatima Begum opened the door and entered her room.

"Haya....your abba is calling you."

_______________

Don't forget to vote 👇

[Make sure you read the next chapter!]