Chap.14(We are NOBLE!!)

Chapter 14: We are NOBLE!!

As soon as she entered the house, Zafar came running towards her panting," Haya bibi.....Haya bibi!!"

"Speak already!!" She replied angrily while locking her car.

"Irum bibi is calling you."

"Everything ok?"

"Does not look alright. She is crying a lot." She got startled when Zafar whispered.

"Ok. I will go. You please keep my bag inside." She straight away went towards Irum's house through the gate built in the partition.

Saima tai and Sonia were sitting in the lounge. They were busy examining a heavy worked dupatta that was spread out in front of them. When Haya arrived both of them looked at her and smiled.

"Haya, how are you?"

Where is Irum taima? She was looking gor me."

"Must be in her room."

"Okay. I will look for her." She smiled and went towards Irum's room.

The door of Irum's room was closed. She twisted the knob and opened the door. Irum was sitting on the bed. The light from the laptop was shining on her face. Tears were running down in streams.

"Irum, what happened?" Worriedly she sat in front of Irum.

Irum raised her bloodshot eyes and looked at Haya. There was something in her eyes that startled Haya.

"Haya, tell me one thing!" Her crying voice sounded strange.

"Tell!"

"Are we noble girls?"

"I am certain about myself but your case is doubtful." She jokingly said to make the atmosphere lighter, but Irum did not even smile.

"No Haya we both belong to the same case."

"Why are you talking in puzzles? What is the matter?"

"Haya tell me are we dancers?" She suddenly started crying.

"Irum!" She got shocked!

"Tell me, are we prostitutes?" She cried loudly.

"Irum, tell me what is the matter?"

"Haya,tell me, are we like this?"

"No. Absolutely not!!"

"Then....then what is this?" Irum turned the laptop towards Haya.

"What is this?" She complicatedly looks at the screen. One video uploading site was open and a video was playing. The caption was written in Roman Urdu

"Shareefon ka Mujra." (noble's brothel)

The video was of some marriage function. The place was surrounded by well dressed women and in the centre were present two girls who were dancing.

One was wearing a golden lehenga and the other silver.

She felt like the entire roof smashed on her head.

"No!" She stood up, she felt current run through her entire body. "What is this?"

"This is the dance of the noble Haya, and we have done this, this is Dawar bhai's mehendi video that someone has put it up here on the internet. Read here, the one who has uploaded has given his email address, on which you can email and buy the entire dance video. And look at this since three days hundereds of people have watched it. Haya we are destroyed! "

Irum was crying uncontrollably and she was blankly staring at the screen. This was some kind of nightmare, yes right. This was a nightmare and now she wanted to wake up from it.

Her ears started turning red.

"No this is not me." She was moving back step by step. Her lips were quivering. Irum was uncontrollably crying.

"I am not a prostitute. I am a noble girl." She kept walking backwards and crashed into the wall behind her.

"This is US Haya!!! We are destroyed!!"

Her head started spinning.. how did things end up like this? The video had hundered of views. Has her video spread in the entire city? And if it reached her family....

"Abba will shoot me Irum!!!!!"

"And I will be buried alive."

"But who made this video? We had even stopped the moviemaker from shooting our video."

"Someone must have hid and made it. It was a private affair and Abba had given permission for dance in the ladies, if he comes to know that hundereds of unknown men have enjoyed this video...what will happen? "

"Do something Irum!!!!" She lost her patience and dashed towards Irum.

"I have reported on the website. Even if they take action and remove the video it is available everywhere on Cd. Things like this spread within minutes. How do we remove it from everywhere?"

"O God!!!! What has happened!?" She lost all her strength and slumped to the ground.

"If abba or any of our brothers come to know about it...what are we going to do?"

Irum had locked herself in her room and Haya did the same.

She kept thinking till her head hurt but she couldn't come up with a solution.

In the evening Fatima Begum came to her room. "Haya, wake up! How much will you sleep? Rohail has called from America."

She who was sleeping sideways, jumped up in shock. "Rohail called? What is he saying?" Danger alarms started ringing in her head. "He is saying he wants to talk to you." She said that and went away and she sat there shell shocked.

In a silent river a heavy stone was thrown.

__________________

Thank you!

[Make sure you read the next chapter!]