𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Just a girl? Tony this is the girl. The one I've been ranting about for the past three months." I laughed, realizing it's been that long since I first met Inari. I grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat before I stepped out of the car and shut the door. "Do you think I should change? She'll probably hate my outfit. What if I fall on my face while trying to open the door for her?"

Tony laughed on the other end of my phone, but I was not joking. "Kai you're overreacting dude, just go in there and be your normal self. You're an incredible person, there's no way she'd not like you for you and if she doesn't? Well she can go be with some uptight bozo who'll probably end up abusing her." Tony snapped.

"Tony watch your mouth, but you're right. It's all going to be okay. I'm about to walk in so I'll chat with you later." I said getting onto the elevator. "Alright KD, talk to you later." Tony hung up the phone, leaving me alone in my thoughts. The elevator doors opened and I took a deep before walking over to her door.

"You got this Kai, you got this." I whispered to myself, softly knocking. I felt my heart pounding as I waited. I watched the door open becoming face to face with Jane who was in her pajamas. "Hello Jane." I waved taking a step inside. I looked around for Inari, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Why are you two so nervous? You've hung out numerous times before."

Was it that obvious?

"Nervous? I'm not nervous." I lied.

"Sure you aren't. Inari bring your ass down here!" Jane yelled and I plucked her forehead.

"Ow!"

"What did I tell you? You're sixteen, stop using that kind of language." I pointed my finger in Jane's face and she rolled her eyes, turning away from me. "Sorry, sorry." Inari's apology drew my gaze to the stairs, where she was rushing down.

She wore an all pink dress that hugged her body beautifully. Her body was insane perfect and I'm sure a lot of girls would die to be shaped like that. Her stomach was small, but her hips were wide and she had an ass that sat perfectly. I stared her up and down, admiring every part of her body.

"You look beautiful." I smiled, placing a kiss on her cheek. "These flowers are lovely, Jane could you put them in a vase for me?" She asked and Jane took the flowers from my hands. "You two have fun, Neil and I are going to order some food, well I am." Jane said.

"Jane remember call me if anything happens." Inari said pointing at Jane. "Okay now bye bye, use protection kids." I couldn't help to laugh at Jane's comment. "Ironic." I joked and Jane flipped me off before she walked upstairs.

"You clean up nicely and smell amazing!" Inari complimented, making me blush.

"Thank you."

"So," she said, "ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said, a smile spreading across my face.

I took her hand into mine before I opened the door, walking her out of the building.

Inari: