Chapter 5 :- More training

Following their selection of weapons, Ashley and Jade led their companions to a secluded area within the training ground. Here, amidst the tranquil embrace of nature, they began the process of familiarizing themselves with their newly chosen weapons.

Sam held the staff with reverence, its sturdy weight feeling like an extension of his own being. Under Jade's watchful eye, he practiced various grips and stances, feeling the earthy energy coursing through him as he connected with the ancient wood.

Meanwhile, Ashley stood beside Alex as he examined the gleaming sword before him. With expert guidance, she demonstrated the proper techniques for wielding the weapon, emphasizing the importance of balance and precision. As Alex swung the sword through the air, he felt a surge of power surging through him, fueling his determination to master its use.

Together, the group spent hours honing their skills, their determination unwavering as they embraced the challenge before them. With each passing moment, they grew more attuned to their chosen weapons, their movements becoming fluid and precise under the guidance of their mentors.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the training ground, Ashley and Jade called an end to the day's training session. With a sense of accomplishment and determination, the companions gathered their weapons and made their way back to the shelter of the mansion, ready to face whatever trials awaited them on their journey ahead.