Chapter 5 : Companions

As the rest of them spoke with each other, Morgana noticed Sin walking away from them. Curious to see what a small fox was up to, she followed him, careful not to let her magic power detectable. Of course, it crossed her mind that the animal was simply looking for a place to take a dump, but her gut feeling was telling her otherwise.

She hid behind a destroyed building, eyes glued on the fox when it passed a large stone and her eye widened to see two human legs walking. Morgana's eyes slowly went up to see a blonde male wearing a suit of white and red jumping on top of a rock.

"Who is that?" she whispered to herself, "Where's the pink fox?" Quickly getting ahold of herself from quite a shocking discovery, Morgana watched as the human form of Sin jumped on top of a rock.

The guy took an arrow attached to his arms and aimed at the distance. A pink light covered it before he shot it up into the horizon. Feeling the surge of magic power, Morgana grinned in curiosity. "Who exactly are you, Sin?"

Soon, the whole group left the village with a newfound companion walking along with them as they continue their journey to Liones.

Anne, holding Sylvan's leash in her hand scooter closer to Morgana who was playing tricks with the pen in her hand. "So what city are you from?"

"Avalon. It's far from here and probably never mentioned in any of the maps in any kingdom." Morgana states, looking at her.

"And why is that?" Nasiens asked, suddenly curious.

Sin, who overheard the conversation spoke on her behalf, "Because it's a mythical place, no one has ever set foot in it and no one even knows if it exists or not."

"Ah!" Percival yelped, "So you're saying Morgana is a mythical creature since she came from a mythical island?"

The whole face palmed hearing his nonsensical comment while Donny hit him on the head. "What Sin is saying is that Morgana is not probably telling the truth." Donny whispers.

"But she hasn't said a lie from the start." Anne retorted in disagreement.

Morgana glanced at them and nodded, "Just because no one found it, doesn't mean it's not real. Let's just say that once you get in, it's kinda hard to get out." She gives small clue, taking a small elastic from her pocket and began to tie her hair up.

"Then how did you get out?" Donny asked, nervous to hear her answer. Anyone would find it suspicious if the said place cannot be found nor cannot be easily entered but she managed to escape from it.

Anne gave him a side look, "Exactly. If no one has ever set foot in it, then how come you're claiming to be from that kingdom?"

The purple haired girl sighed. "My father is the one ruling that city. He's a duke and I'm his daughter. Our family is the only one allowed to leave and welcome others into our territory." Morgana explains, getting a bit irritated from the questions she's receiving.

Still unpersuaded, Anne huffed. "So you're saying, you're a noble like me?"

"Yes."

"Then can you show us Avalon? You draw so well so I'm assuming you have a pretty good sketch of your city."

Morgana nodded, "Very well." She opened her book and turned the pages until it reached her two page sketch of the whole town from her window. Activating her ability, Morgana plucked out a piece of purple dust from it and it began to take form around them.

"Ability : Dreamer" she states as the view finishes and gives them a glimpse of what the city looked like from Morgana's point of view.

"This totally beats the view from the Finger of God! How come grampa never told me about your place!" Percival squealed excitedly, poking curiously at the purple dust.