Burned by the Past - Part 3

This is the third part of the five-part emotional and dramatic Helluva Boss oneshot set in Hell; showing a possible scenario where Striker's backstory is revealed to Blitzo.

The end of the Harvest Moon Festival flashback comes, and Blitzo and Striker get into the familiar old argument about Stolas and his grimoire.

Challenged over his mysterious backstory and skills, Striker endeavours to show Blitzo the truth ... and that he's also the best at musical singing!

———

Just to notify everyone, the song used here in this oneshot: 'In My Sights' ... does not belong to me!

This amazing and beyond awesome song was crafted by a person called Paranoid DJ.

All of the credit and copyright for the song belong to Paranoid DJ! Full kudos for making such a fantastic song! 🤩🤩🤩

———

I do not own anything belonging to Helluva Boss; the credit for that story and characters goes to Vivziepop! I hope that you guys like it! 👍

—————

The boss imp gave an equally acknowledging nod and smile to the outlaw.

Blitzo then started to rummage through his pockets; and a few seconds later ... brought out 'Renaldo'.

"You can have this, by the way, pal", he said, passing the toy horse to Striker. The aforementioned cowboy blinked in surprise, and pure astonishment.

There was very, very little that could usually catch Striker off guard ... but this was one of the rare occasions!

"What ... really?" the confused outlaw imp asked, eying 'Renaldo' dubiously. Blitzo nodded, smiling sincerely at the other imp.

"Sure! It's yours now", he said, dropping the little horse into one of Striker's hands.

The cowboy just blinked down at Renaldo, for once ... struck utterly speechless!

Now, Striker was not really in the habit of giving gifts to people out of generosity ... nor was he used to receiving things that way, either.

Blitz is giving me his favourite horse toy: Renaldo? Why the heck is he doing that?! the outlaw thought to himself with bafflement.

He said that it was special, VINTAGE, very hard to get! Why is he just giving it up like that?

Striker then darted a suspicious look across at the oblivious Blitzo ... who was presently occupied with a big flask of Beelzebub juice.

The boss imp had somehow produced that bottle from a jacket pocket, and was drinking the stuff like water.

Is he trying to bribe me to give him something? What's his game?

EVERTHING was practically a game to said cowboy ... one of twists and traps; that he always tried to come out on top of.

In no time at all, Blitzo had finished the drink ... and didn't look intoxicated at all, much to Striker's surprise!

Beelzebub juice was, after all; a pretty hard drink in hell!

"Actually ..." the boss imp drawled, clearing his throat loudly. "I wanted to talk with you out here alone, Striker. For a very good reason."

Blitzo took a deep breath, and threw away the empty flask.

"I want to make you an offer, and I wanted to do it without the others around."

The aforementioned cowboy's spiral eyes instantly glinted with interest, as he slipped the toy horse into a pocket.