Chapter 8

Ramattra was walking around town with (Y/N) at one very late night. The base had gone dead quiet, so she was able to sneak him out to explore. Thankfully, Athena ain't no snitch, so Winston, Jack and Ana won't know about this.

"So, what would you like to look for?" (Y/N) asked the large Omnic as he was staring up at the stars in the black sky. "Aah... I see." She smiled. "Follow me, Ramattra."

They walked up a thin, dirt path that lead to another cliff as they sat down on a log. Ramattra looked at the natural around them and hummed to himself before getting comfortable and started to stare at the stars in silence.

"I haven't done this with anybody for years." The large, purple Omnic broke the silence after a few minutes as the human looked at him curiously. "Zenyatta was the last person to do this with me."

"It is surprisingly calming." (Y/N) replied. "When it is a warm night like this, I like to do this whenever I want, but not soo much during the winter due to the cold."

"Fussy humans."

"Nuh-uh! We humans tend to feel weather conditions better than Omnics."

"I never feel the cold."

"And that is why you were shivering the other night."

"Was not!"

"Whatever you tell yourself, Ramattra." They both chuckled together and it all went silent again with the two just watching the stars shine in the sky and the moon also shining further to the right.

---

Back at the repair shop, (Y/N) and Conattra were checking up on Ramatrra's leg to make sure it is not going to give out again.

"Do you like it here, Ramattra?" Conattra asked his Brother as he just nodded.

"Besides being a prisoner to you all, it's... Not all that bad." Ramattra answered, holding onto thr bed sheets as (Y/N) used a tool to adjust a wire in his leg, making him flinch in slight pain.

"You're not a prisoner to me, Ramattra." (Y/N) told him as he hummed in confusion. "Me, Conattra, Zenyatta, Bastion and Bruce all think you belong here too. You're no prisoner in our eyes. If you were, do you think we would've let you move the way you do?"

"I suppose not." The Leader of Null Sector realized how much free-will he actually had, and yet he didn't think once of running away. Until now obviously. Why didn't he escape when he had the chance? Was it because of Zenyatta or Conattra? No. It was (Y/N). The large Omnic who wants peace for all Omnics was falling for a human. This human to be specific. "I do feel like I am in threat with you or the others, but sometimes with the higher up in Overwatch."

"That's good to know, Ramatrra. We are always here for you. Even when you leave and go back to Null Sector?"

"They're letting me go?"

"No. No." (Y/N) then took a deep sigh. "With the amount of free will I give you under no word of the boss's, you could escape and I would get into deep trouble for it, but it's worth it for you. I have started to like you."

"And I to you, (Y/N)."

"Yay!" Conattra cheered at this and then walked to the shop door after realizing the time and started to shut the place down, only to be blasted into the back wall with a loud grunt and groan. "Ow..."

"Huh!?" (Y/N) now stood up, after closing Ramattra's leg hatch and ran to the door to see Null Sector. "Null Sector..." She gasped as the robots started to walk towards her. "Conattra, contact the others! Now!"

Conattra groaned and nodded before walking into the other room and called for immediate backup.

"Did you call them!?" (Y/N) started to shoot at the robots with the weapons, looking at Ramattra every now and then as he stood up.

"No! I didn't! They must've found out my location." He walked over and saw the dead humans and broken down Omnics. He gasped and looked at the sights and noticed why people hated him of both kinds. They're dying with no second thought. Talon has taken control. "(Y/N)! Activate my Nemesis Form! Please! I will protect the shop!"

"How can I trust you!?"

"I... I'll protect you and the others!"

"That doesn't answer my question, Ram!"

"It's because I love you!"

"Y-You... W-What?" (Y/N)'s firing slowed down after she was certain the amount of robots on her street have lowered. "You love me?"

"I..." He took a deep breath. "Yes, (Y/N). Every day when you're around, I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach and my chest feels like swelling all the time. I spoke to Zenyatta and that is what he has told me and I know it's true."

"Ramattra, I... I love you too."

"That is why I must protect this place."

(Y/N) moved herself and him away from the window and door before opened his neck hatch and enabled Nemesis. The large Omnic grew even larger before running outside and started to defend with area with the help of Conattra.