Chapter 20- Shut Up

XAVIER'S POV

She pushed herself in a sitting position looked me in the eye "I'm scared of myself, Xavier" never in my life I have felt so helpless "I'm scared that I'm going to hurt myself in ways that can't be undone."

What are you supposed to do when someone you love tell you that they are fucking scared of themselves. That the greatest threat to their well-being is they themself. I would bring the world to its knees if they ever try to hurt my loved ones but how am I supposed to save them if the greatest threat to them is they themself.

"What am I supposed to do, Xavier" she asked me holding my hands in hers in hope for an answer, he face stained with tears that don't stop falling.

But no matter how helpless I feel, this is not about me, this is about her. It would be wrong of me to make her difficulties about myself.

"Moon, no matter what happens I promise you I am going to be there. All of us are going to be there for you. Just allow us. Please." I held her hands tightly in mine. "please" I repeated

"I don't want to feel this way. I want to be happy, I don't want to feel all this" she said pointing towards herself in a disgusted tone "the voices won't leave me alone, they keep on asking me to hurt myself. Why should I hurt my-" she couldn't complete her sentence as she fell crying into my arms.

"I've got you. We'll do something about that. I promise I'm going to find a solution for this. We'll get through this, my love" holding her close to my chest. She cried more and I let her.

After a while she pulled herself away and sat and smiled slightly and wiped her face with her sleeve.

Oh, how i wish that this smile never leaves her face.

"thank you for being here" she said, and for the first time in months she was not embarrassed to show her emotions.

I guess it takes a little bit of someone for someone else to feel at ease, even if it is for short time.

"You don't have to thank me I'm your brother. I'll be there for you on these difficult days" i said with a smile and then I ruffled her hair "and to mess with your hair"

She laughed

"So, what's up with you and Dante?" I asked her intrigued with their little conversation

"Ughhhh!! He's not bad I was just hungry I guess, though I must say your friends suck!" she said as she slapped me lightly on my arm

I liked how she has warmed up to me a little. But what the hell how can she talk shit about my friends

"oh please, he's amazing! You are just jealous that we were giving him more attention" and I know that hit a nerve. Here it comes

"ATTENTION??!! Pleaseeee. He's not your sister I'm your sister. He's not my competitor. You know what this has been nice now get out of my room" she said trying to push me off the bed.

I pushed her aside and got on her bed
"well I have no problem with you being here if you have problems, you get out of this room" I said as I smirk knowing well that she lives where her stuff is.

"I can't find it. Where is it?" what what is she talking about

"did you lose something?" I asked looking at her

"no no I am just trying to find where do men keep the audacity." she said as she pushed me off her bed with her legs

Damn she strong! But well.

I got up from the bed marched towards her side, she flinched a little, ignoring which I pulled her by her legs and got her on the ground and then got on the bed.

"UGHHHH GET OUT, XAVIER" she said getting up with her hands on her hips

"Nope" I said as I laid on one side of the bed giving her enough space to lie with me

Why should leave? I'm an amazing person. 💅

"Fine! Stay. I'm leaving" she said as she took he comforter and stormed out of the room.

I mean her loss 💅

Though I'm glad that she won't be sleeping alone since I was sharing a room with Salvatore. And other rooms are occupied as well.

Moments later the door flung open again. Moon marched towards the bed, but not before shutting the door, looked at me huffed and slept on the other side of the bed.

"that's what I thou-" before I could complete my sentence I got hit on the face by a pillow

"Fair" I said knowing that I deserved that.

"Shut up" she said as she turned off the lights.