Chapter- 19 Creep?!

MOON'S POV

Thanks to that creep I came back to the farmhouse sooner than expected.

Currently I am trying to find something decent than these printed pajamas since Luca told me that one of Xavier's friend is coming to meet us. Although my brothers told me that I need not to change but I honestly don't want to go on front of a guest looking like this.

He told me a little backstory, this friend of Xavier's was his two years junior in college but they got along well and because they got along well. I have to get out of these pajamas and my bed, unfortunately.

Shit! I need to hurry.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Luca goes to Moon's room to tell her that dinner's ready.

"Coming. Luca," Moon's calls him out "is his friend here?" Moon asked in the hope of getting a negative answer

"Yes, he's downstairs. Let's go. Salvatore made pasta for everyone" Luca told her as he exited the room with his sister following him.

When they reached downstairs the first words that left Moon's lips were sealed

What the hell is he doing here

The guy from before was sitting infront of her beside Xavier.

"Moon, this is Dante" Xavier said pointing his hand towards his friend.

"And Dante, this is my sister, Moon" Dante

Before Dante could say anything Moon walked towards the couch they were sitting on and sat across them on another couch "We have met" she said getting raised eyebrows

"Really?" Luca said this time sorting beside her but maintaining his distance "where did you meet him?"

She looked at Dante, he was smiling looking a little embarrassed and amused at the same time.

"A few hours back when I was exploring the city. He approached me like a creep and wouldn't get off my back" Moon replied with a smile, that screamed that this is a fake smile.

"Oh, I was acting like a creep?" Dante said sounding a bit offended by the remark.

"Um, I think that exactly what I said. Are your ears okay? Having some problem in hearing? Or maybe... Accepting?" Moon said as she rested her elbows on her knees.

"Oh, Please! What did I even do for you to call me a creep all I did was try to make a conversation with you" he said throwing his hands up.

"Guys, okay. I think there has been some misunderstanding" it was Lorenzo who spoke up this time "let's go and eat, okay? You guys can talk it out later, if you want to"

"Oh, I don't want to talk anything with 'miss approached me like a creep' Dante said in a huff and standing up pushed his hair back in a dramatic manner

"Oh, sureeee! I don't want to talk to 'Mr. I'm a creep who approach random people' either." Moon said in a mocking tone

"Oh really? Random how else am I supposed to get through this city? Huh?" Dante said putting his hands on his hips and popping it out a little bit.

"Don't visit places if you have to get through them by bothering random people" Moon said and then walked out of the room

"XAVIER!" Dante screamed in a complaining tone

"Let it go, man!" Enzo said in a tone that says yeah we can't do anything about it

"Come on" Xavier said as he patted him on the back motioning him to join them for dinner.