once they met up, hyunjin & minho greeted each other, the awkwardness prominent since they hadn't talked much. jisung suggested they run into the convenience store for some drinks before walking over to seungmin's.

in the small store, hyunjin's eyes lingered over the candy aisle. he looked at the many selections, deciding to grab a bag of trolli's for seungmin. he grabbed his own drink & paid for his things after the other two, then they were on their way.

"hyunjin, i thought you hated sour candy?" jisung teased, making the older playfully hit his shoulder & shush him.

minho eyed the two, amused, "so hyunjin, are you close with seungmin now? that's his favorite candy," he pointed out.

hyunjin blushed & nodded, unable to find any words to explain himself. minho just laughed at him, & they turned onto the road of seungmin's house.

hyunjin noticed that minho was making sure jisung stayed close to him as they walked on the sidewalk, & he quietly teased jisung about how cute they were being. jisung shot him a death glare, & minho cluelessly rang seungmin's doorbell.

the youngest opened the door to let everyone in, then he pulled hyunjin into a hug. hyunjin blushed & cooed, holding him tight. once they pulled away, he shyly handed seungmin the bag of sour gummy worms. seungmin smiled & thanked him.

"awww-" jisung teased more, making the two look at him with embarrassed expressions. minho & jisung just laughed.

"anyways...what do you guys want to make? we can make cookies, a cake, cupcakes-"

"can we make donuts-"

"no, jisung, we can't make donuts," hyunjin said with a laugh. jisung pouted, "cookies then."

"alright, let me find a recipe," seungmin said, "you guys can turn on the tv or some music or something while i look for it."

minho connected his phone to the speaker in the living room & played some music, jisung giggling to himself as he put silly songs in the queue. hyunjin stayed with seungmin in the kitchen, helping decide on a recipe.

"chocolate chip? sugar? snickerdoodle?" seungmin named a variety of cookies they could make, hyunjin smiling at him, "i think chocolate chip would be the easiest to make." seungmin nodded at hyunjin's input.

he grabbed the recipe & looked over to the other two boys in the living room, who were goofing off & singing dumb songs. seungmin & hyunjin giggled, then the younger grabbed each ingredient from the cabinets & refrigerator.

"okay, let's start with the dry ingredients, do you know how to measure out things like flour or sugar?" seungmin asked hyunjin. he shook his head with a small smile. "that's okay, let me show you."

"for dry ingredients like sugars or flours, you need to level them out, you can use a butterknife or dessertknife to do this," he said as he demonstrated with the flour. "& for the brown sugar, you need to pack it into the measuring cup, meaning just press the sugar firmly into the cup, like this," he showed him.

hyunjin watched, admiring seungmin's knowledge in something as simple as making cookies. "okay, you can do the other dry ingredients, i'll go get the other two," seungmin said.

the youngest walked into the living room to see the two boys dramatically slow dancing to an old justin bieber song. he facepalmed & laughed to himself, "are you guys going to help or what?"

jisung & minho laughed & turned down the music, following seungmin back into the kitchen. seungmin grabbed a separate bowl for the wet ingredients, & jisung noticed hyunjin measuring out the dry ingredients, "ooh, look at my bestie being a master chef! i call dibs on the leftover dough!"