Chap 1 : The Destined Meeting

Names of characters will be revealed as per requirement in the upcoming chapters.

           Enjoy your time and give me a
           feedback or comment if there
           is some tranlation mistake in it.

    Chap. 1 : The Fated One

It was an evening, I was passing by my car, the road was filled with blood, like it was a bloody evening.

I started to look into my phone. Time was 7'o clock. Well it was the time when I closes my office which is situated in Seoul. I was now heading to Incheon. But this evening was somehow different.

While I was looking at the spring from the car, I saw a girl covered in blood.
Who knows how she was different, covered in blood and yet very beautiful?

Her small mouth was covered with red blood and her black hair was making her face even more beautiful.

I told my driver to stop the car. I then got down from my car, went near her and saw that someone had very brutally stabbed her in the stomach. There were had already been blood and it was still bleeding.

Then, I checked her breathing, she was breathing but her breathing was becoming less. I picked her up in my arms and put her in the car, asked the driver ," Is there any hospital near here? Take me there quickly."

Driver said," Yes, there is a hospital nearby. The journey will take about 7 or 8 minutes. I'll take you staright there."

We head straight to the hospital taking the girl along with us. I was sitting on the back seat and the girl's head was on my lap. My coat was covored by her blood. But it's okay sometimes to help someone who is in need.
Well, atleast when that someone is like this girl.

The girl started talking in half consciousness,

" Bastards, I will not spare you. I will find every one of you and kill you all by my own hands and will wipe out the whole 'Wolf Gang'. I will find it's leader and kill that bastard........"

She stopped and hearing after I couldn't control myself.

"Haha...hahahaha.....hahahahaha......."

The driver freaked out but what to do. She was talking about killing me and calling me 'bastard' on my face man.

"Hahahahahaaaa.......hahahahaha...."

"Amazing, man it's amazing hahaha... hahaha....."

"Actually someone dared to call me bastard except that bitch. I really liked it. Feeling lively after so many time."

"Hahahahaha.......hahahahaa......"

"Hey, hurry up, I can't let her die now, she will become one of my best toy. So drive fast."

Driver didn't say a word apart. He was only seeing my smiling face with the help of rear mirror. And smiling.

We arrived at hospital. I lift her up in my arms and take her to emergency ward.

I met there someone who knows me well.

He saw me, and as soon as he saw me, he made all the arrangements for the hospital.

The girl's operation had started.

The person who arranged all this took me out with him and asked me,

"You didn't kill her, right? Look, if anything happens to my hospital, I will expose you."

I replied to him,

"Huh? You bastards, seems like you want some punishment, and how can you even think like this about me? First of all, I did not kill her, I found her already in this condition lying on the side of the road.