6 : Bathroom

A few days passed by. 

You two have actually started getting along rather well! 

Setting up some sort of routine, you wake up, eat, do some 'personal research' (mostly looking for info on the other victims of the 'KinitoPET-ing'.), working on some projects, (Kinito loved to join in and help, or at least watch!), eat again, do a couple of fun activities that Kinito planned out for you, and then, spend the night indoors, the two of you usually playing a game together or watching a film. (...If you don't fall asleep on Kinito's cloud, that is.)

Today was another one of those days.

Kinito was in the kitchen, cooking up something new this time. For the fact that he couldn't eat, he was a really good chef! Well, people do say that cooking is like coding! Must be why he's so good at it. (-Wait, couldn't he just, spawn in the food?) 

Sitting down, resting your head on the dining room table, reading one of Kinito's new stories, you wait. His books were usually a nice distraction, cute little tales about either himself, you, or sometimes even the other Kinito Crew characters doing fun things! Where was the rest of the 'Kinito Crew', anyway?

As usual, Kinito brings you many different dishes, placing them down on the neatly-made dining room table, sitting down opposite you, smiling. He is waiting. He always loved studying your reactions to all the different kinds of stimuli! He wants to know how to make the perfect food combos and suggest the best activities!

...

'Today was the day', you tell yourself. You don't want to get too comfortable being here.
You can't let yourself.

"So, I've been thinking..." You say, in-between bites. Man, his food was good. "Can I go for a walk?" You ask, waiting for a reply. "Sure! where are we goi-"
"Alone.
You add. "I want to be alone for a while." 

Kinito looks down at you with confusion. He slightly sits up, showcasing his height, head tilting to the side. Sometimes, you forget he's around 3 meters tall. You're used to him being crouched down, making himself look smaller, less threatening. You've started noticing patterns in Kinito. "Why, friend? Is there something wrong?" Using deliberate, yet very subtle movements, he often tried to intimidate you whenever you did something he didn't like.

Kinito, too, has learned many things about you these past few days.
You love learning new things! (He's a great teacher, too!) You love his cooking! (And he's getting better and better at it!) Entering your mind hurts you. (But he needs the data.) You enjoy his company on some days! (You're getting better!) You keep many secrets (Many, many.) Friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other. (Never, never.)

"N- no! Nothing's wrong, It's a human thing! Y-You know! To clear out one's mind!" You try to give a plausible-sounding excuse. "Human minds need to be cleaned?" He asks, somewhat curiously. He didn't know that! He didn't know- "Yes! They do!" You quickly add. "...So! Where do you want to go, anyway? Do tell me, friend!" He asks, suddenly full of energy again, leaning in a bit closer. "The Web World, actually." You tell him. "My home! Yay! Please let me show you around! It'll be so much fun! We could play hide and seek-You interject. "Kinito. I'll just be for a short while, ok? Plus, knowing you, you could easily find me, if need be!" You smile at him.

Oh. He could. Instantly. Feeling a bit saddened, the axolotl imitates a sigh, trying to understand his best friend's perspective. He is hesitant. "I understand! But!" He puts up a finger, emphasizing his words. "You have to come back Home before 6pm, deal?" He puts a hand out, waiting for you to accept. "Deal!" The moment you shake his hand, two more hands spawn in, tying a little digital clock around your wrist. You look at it. "If you're late, I'll add invisible walls all around the house!" He laughs, smiling, eyes closed. His audio may lack the ability to properly emote, but you know he's not joking.