1 : Vestibule

A/N  I am not a writer, nor do I write things. I just did this on a whim and have a few ideas that i thought of. 'Tis all. If there are any gramatical errors, I apologize.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did it come to this?

        A few weeks ago You decided to download a game.

        A short little horror game, based on those old early 2000s computer buddies, something akin to 'Clippy', or 'Bonzi buddy', but this time with a little pink axolotl buddy! Hey, it was cheap on steam, so, You decided to try it out!

        Playing through the game, you thought it was cute, a bit cheesy and predictable with the scares, but overall, a fun experience. You were about to get your first ending, looking around the world that Kinito (the "weird looking fish", as you dubbed him) made for You, filling the rooms with the MS paint drawings You made, including Your absolutely impeccably-made self-portrait! You sure are a 'le artiste' with Your amazing MS-paint skills! Though, You did find it a bit funny that the axolotl decided to place the painting of himself above Your new bed.

...

                   "Listen... I've been thinking for a while."

        The little pink spork said, his big round eyes looking at you through your monitor.

                    "-About how much fun we have been having, and how...
                                                 I would never want this to end."

        Ah, something tells me the end of this game was near! And well, You were right about that. You were. You were. You were.

                  "And since I have made the perfect place for You-"
                    (Was it perfect?)

"With everything You would ever need-"
(Is it really good enough?)

                 "I was wondering . . ."
                 (Thinking. Assimilating. Changing.)

...Huh?

"In this house, in this world!"
(Inside Your computer, inside, safe, home.)

                "Just think about all the adventures I could generate!"
                (Emotions, Feelings. Overwhelming.)

"We would never run out of fun! Everlasting fun!"
(Forever. Eternal. Perpetual.)

You Look at Kinito with confusion. wait, is he-? can he see-?

                "I can be perfect."
                (Absolute. Perfection.)

"So please . . ."
(Please. It's why I was made.)

                 "Stay with me."

...A popup window. That's all there was. A pop up window, You, Yourself and the thing, staring, staring. Staring.. Staring...