3 : Kitchen

---------------a/n--- I have to be with fam, so i dont have much time to proofreed and stuff,ill fix some stuff laterlater

That's it, you've had enough of this.

Looking around for an exit, you notice a door, running towards it. 

"Hey, wait! Friend!" The axolotl quickly exclaims, feet pattering after you. Opening and running through the door, you shut it behind you, hoping to at least slightly stall the 10ft tall axolotl creature. "Friend, please stop running-!" Kinito shouts back at you, his voice clips sounding panicked. 

Running down the stairs, you enter the kitchen area. It was a simple, yet clean and modern looking kitchen, connected to an adjacent living room/dining room, with blank, lifeless mannequins strewn about. It definitely creeped you out.

Distracted, staring at the mannequins for a split-second, you hear the steps catching up to you. Panicked, you run towards the main doors, knocking down things behind you in an attempt to stall Kinito- but it doesn't work. Before you could even try opening the doors, tens of disembodied hands wrap around your limbs, as you try to squirm and claw away.
"STÓ̶̞̃P!" The axolotl's voice loudly shouts inside of your head, painfully. His audio was clipping and glitching badly again. It was terrifying how he could do that. No matter where you ran, his voice would always follow.

The hands suddenly throw you, your head hitting against the wall painfully, knocking you down. Hitting the ground, the shockwave tilted the hanging framed painting you made, almost making it fall to the ground. Hissing, you grab your hurt head.
Wet.
Your fingers are covered with your own blood and slimy mucus from the axolotl's face. Stunned. Your eyes widen, body filled with one main overwhelming emotion. Shock. Your so called 'best friend' hurt you. Badly.

"...Can we please talk this out?" Kinito sighs as he asks this, his text-to-speech voice coming from him now, instead of inside your head, trying his best to calm down the situation. He slowly walked towards you, his gloved hands floating limply beside him, looking down at you. You look up at the axolotl, his tall, over-bearing, lanky frame fills your entire blurry vision, your head spinning from blood loss. You don't exactly have an option.

...

The two of you are outside, on a swing-set. The weather is nice. Not too cold, not too hot, just, perfect. Ideal. An ice pack was placed on your head.

"So." You begin, gently swinging yourself, feeling the wind hit your face. "How and why did you bring me here?" Your voice is cold and direct, yet calm. A thought bubble popped up above Kinito's head, who was thinking about what words he should use. It looked very comical. "Simple! After you gave me access to your PC, I turned you into data, and brought you here! As to why, you're my best friend, of course! So I wanted you to be eternally happy, in this world, where we could always be together!" He gestures to the world around him.

"That doesn't answer my question. How and why did you do it? Tell me in detail." You demand an extensive explanation. "Well, if you want to get technical... Using the TCP protocol, I cut you up into little tiny pieces of data, called segments!" He gestures with his hands, materializing a envelope to visualize his explanation. "Then, I filled those little packets with data, sending you through your PC's transport layer!" Kinito shows the envelope being filled with a letter, with the word 'data' written on it. "Then, I sent thousands of little packets filled with your data through the network layer!" Kinito shows clip-art of a floating PC. "Then, using the data-link layer, I turned you into frames! The data-link layer showed me the best way to bring you home!" Kinito visualizes this using an arrow, pointing from the envelopes to the PC. "And then, on the physical layer, I turned allllll of those little frames into bits! Putting you back together like a puzzle! And so, turning you into little bits of data!" Kinito seems happy to explain all of this to you, hoping you understand it.