Chapter 3 - Unexpected Encounters

-' Hello? Where are you? I'm waiting outside of your house, come quickly! (I was waiting for Evu outside of her house, on my bike)

Eva -' What are you doing outside? Come inside, I don't know what to wear! (She said in a confused tone. She's probably losing her mind while choosing a outfit to wear)

Nusu -' Just wear one my queen Victoria! You look damn perfect in everything my lady!

Eva -' Yes, Queen Victoria. Now, Come inside. (She ordered me and hung up the call)

Nusu -' Ahh this Girl! (After giving a big sigh I went inside of Evu's house)

Eva -' Tell me which one should I wear? (There were clothes all over her room)

Nusu -' Did you open a shop here by any chance? Look at the condition of the room! Do you know what aunty will do if she witnesses all this mess? She doesn't like the mess at all! (I warned Evu while imagining aunty swallowing Evu)

Eva -' Tell me what to do! You know how confusing I'm at making decisions! (She sighed)

Nusu -' Ok, let's wear something that matches me! As I am wearing a greyish hoodie, you wear it! (I said showing a hoodie just like mine)

Eva -' Woah perfect! Now lemme change in 2 minutes! (She changed in 1 minute) Tadaaaa, I'm ready..

Nusu -' Oho! Now we're looking twi- (Before I could finish Aunty knocked at the door)

Eva -' Ohh Shit! Mom!!!!!

Nusu -' (Our heart skipped 3 beats) Wait, wait, Lemme do something!

Evu and I managed to stuff every piece of clothing into the wardrobe and shut the door. After that, Evu let aunty in. Despite the fact that we are sweating from the marathon we just had, Aunty luckily didn't notice it!

-' How long did it take you to open the door? (Aunty asked Evu)

Nusu -' Actually, aunty Evu was changing and I couldn't hear because I had headphones on! Hehe, sorry!!

-' Accha, Accha chill. (Said aunty smiling)

[*Okay*]

Eva -' Mom, We should go now. (Evu said while looking at her watch)

-' Alright, Be careful.

Nusu -' Areh aunty! No worries! You don't have to worry while I'm still alive. If anyone bothers to even look at Evu, they'll be under the ground! (I said while hugging Evu around her shoulder)

Evu -' o o o are you trying to kill me? (She almost choked)

-' Of course beta, I don't worry at all about her when she is with you! (Said aunty while giving Eva an eye roll)

[*child*]

I winked and gave a proudly devilish smile to Evu. Since the childhood aunty always trusted me more than her own daughter, she knows how much care, love and protectiveness I have for my childish bestie.