Chapter 13

✿

                             ✿

Author pov

Shut up guys and you baby won't you let us in your house *one more person spoke *

Eomma I missed you so much * jk hugged the tall handsome man *

Then no one missed us dad why we came here only mom shud come cause kookie missed mom only *one more person spoke with fake anger with pout *

Aish noona I missed you both also *jk hugged the both the person *

Jonnie give my baby back to me go and hug your son *the tall handsome said *

Leave dad shall we go inside hud my brother this two won't care about us *yn said and drag her dad inside*.

Aish come inside*jk said to jin who nodded and went inside and jk close the door and walk behind them *

HI MY BABIES HOW ARE YOU *jin shouted while entering the dining hall by sudden shouting guk was flinched and fell down is spoon which was holding in his hand *

MAA*guk said in happy went to his grand ma *

[A/N:- guk wil call jin as ma and rm as pa so don't be confuse guys

Jk will call them as eomma and appa] 

Ohh my babies I'm sorry for scaring you bub and I missed you so much lil bear *jin said while picking his grand son in his arms *

Maa I'm also missed you so much*guk said while hugging his ma tightly *

Dad in this house no one missed us dad *yn said while wipping her fake tears *

Aunty and pa I'm missed you so much *guk saod while showing grabbing hands towards them *

We also missed you Lil bear * both yn and rm said hugged the guk *

Mom dad yn you guys are here *tae said while went to his dad hug him *

Brat you didn't even ask how are we and you guys didn't even tell abt aera is sick how can you*jin said and smack tae head *

Ouch mom *tae said and rub his head*

Tae where is aera * rm asked when he didn't saw the his granddaughter*

She is playing in living room appa and you guys come and have breakfast*jk said while arranging the plate to braekfast *

Noo you guys continue baby we had breakfast and came I'm going to see my princess*jin said and went to living room with and guk and followed by namjoon *

Noona you come and eat with us *jk said *

Hey tae how can you be like thiz you didn't even ask about your baby sister how iam and did even hugg Mee *yn said with sad pout  while crossing her arms *

  Ohh my baby lizard also came I didn't even notice you how are you baby lizard *tae said with smiling face which also known hidden smrik*

Hey tae don't call me like that u know that I don't like that name even your are teasing me I hate you alien *yn said went to living room *

Jk and tae was laughing and tae was missed thiz from 3 years

Hey come and eat breakfast I serve*jk said when he noticed her hubby plate was there is food so only he asked*

No bun I'm full I'm going take my file and tell to huk be ready to school I wil drop him *tae said went to his office room which was in his mansion . Jk also didn't have appitate to eat he sighed and started to clean the and table and went wash vessels*

After cleaning kitchen he went living and saw eomma and appa was playing with kids and yn was went to sleep in guest room he went near them .

Guk go and bring the dada will come soon down and he said he will drop you * jk said*

Ma I don't want to go school ma I missed you and pa so much let us play so many games ma * guk said to jin while showing his puppy eyes which works on them and jin look at jk with apologetic smile*

Guk no you have to go school today you have already putten so much leave so please *jk said and shook his head to jin*

Mama please *guk and hugged his mama led while showing puppy eyes *

No you should goo ba--*jk words are cuttoff by tae who is coming from up to living room *

What's happening here and guk go and bring your bag dada will wait in the car so come soon bub *tae said guk went silently like obedient child loving the two dumbfounded person who is seeing them disbelief face *

Tae went from there followed by jk and namjin was playing with their princess .
Tae just hug his wife  after some time he broke the hug and jk started to help to ear the tie  tae was staring jk which was has pale face and worried face he feeling sad that his baby had worried . Jk was tieing but he messed up again and iys not working today 

Tae I wi ll do properly give one more min *jk said when he saw his hubby was staring so he thought that tae was angry on him so he said like that *

Jk again status to tie but this time also he messed up and tae understand that aera health bothering and he can't concentrate on work properly.

Let it be *tae said throw the tie jk thought tae was really mad *

Tae I wi--* jk shut his mouth imdiatelly when he saw tae was glaring at him sternly . Jk felt like crying  that he make taehyung angry . Tae pull him to his hard chest and hugged him and jk gripped his shirt while mubbling *

Tae I'm sorry I won't do mistake again*jk said tae kiss his forehead and jk close his eyes to feel the hubby love and tae rubb his back to calm down him *

She will be alright*tae reassured him *

How ? She isn't  eating or drinking anything properly all are my fault I'm bad mother because of me that my daughter is sick *jk was blaming himself and tae was caressing his back and listening to his wife words *

___________________________________________

Chapter 13 is completed

I know I'm late to update

I'm sorry for the late update guys 

If any grammar mistakes is there means don't mind or let me know I will crct it

English is not my first language so please bare with me 😅🙏

Picture credit goes to real owner that i used in chapter

Thanking for giving this book chance 💗

Don't be gost readers ,pls vote and comment

Your lovely author 😁💗

Target : 10 comments and 40votes