Chapter 12

✷

                             ✷

Sorry for the late update petals 🥺

Author pov

Next morning

The 4 Kim's  was sleeping peacefully but their sleep got disturbed by alarm tae groaned and tightly closing his ears and jk woke up and off the alarm and he smiled while seeing his hubby and his kids . He kissed their forehead and he checked his Lil princess temperature he sighed in relif when it's better and went to freshen up.

After some time he frehen up and came saw the time to wake up his husband but their his time so he went down to kitchen started to prepare breakfast.

After sometime he prepared breakfast and placed in the table and went to wake up his hubby and kids to go office and school . He went to their and saw three of them still sleeping he shook his head and went to near them .

Hubby wake up you have to go office tae wake up *jk said while tapping his hubby shoulder who groaned in annoyed and he open his eyes and saw his beautiful angel wifeyy he smiled*

Good morning tae *jk gave bunny and peck his hubby forehead *

Good morning bun *tae just hug his wifey tightly and they stayed for sometime and tae broke the hug and peck his wifey forehead and went to freshen up *

Tae went to freshen up and jk sighed in relief that tae is not angry on him  and he went to his children to wake up them .

Wakey wakey baby you have to go school guk wakeyy*jk said while tapping his cheek gently that he won't hurt his son and guk wake up and saw his mama he smiled and hugged his mama tightly*

Mama good morning*guk said while hugging his mama tightly*

Good morning bub *jk said and broke the hug peck his forehead*

Mama don't leave me alone please mama yesterday you went with aera leaving me alone *guk said with teary eyes*

Mama won't leave his Lil bear I'm sorry bub *jk  cupped his son face and said *

Bub go and get ready for school and come down to dining room okay *jk said *

Jk went to his Lil princess and he took her in his lap and started to wake her.

Wakey bub wakeyy wakey my Lil princess wakey *jk said while tapping her cheek gently to wake up her and aera also woke up by his mama voice and jk smiled while seeing his Princess and peppered the kisses all over aera face in which result aera gigling loudly *

He started take off her dress and started to rub wet cloth in her tiny body to clean her and he changed her dress and went outside of the room while taking her princess in his arms and went to living room sat on couch and open his shirt button and pressed aera head near to his chest who started have his milkie .
Jungkook closed hsi eyes in relif all over his body from yesterday he was feeling like something missing in his heart and body now he relifed when he saw his daughter. He knows nows that something missing was his daughter presence . His thoughts are interrupted by foot steps he saw his hubby dressed to go office.  he  coming down towards dinning and sat down and jk also saw his princess he smiled places her in ground and put some soft toys ans surrounded by pillow and went to serve the breakfast to his hubby and jk went to living room shouted to guk to come down.

Guk come down and eat breakfast*jk shouted from loving room and went to donning room and he heard sound guk came while running *

Guk came and sat down in his chair and jk started to serve his breakfast

Good morning dada *huk saod munching his food *

Good morning bun *tae said while ruffling huk hair*

Guk I said how many time that don't run in stairs you might and fall and hurt guk *jk said and guk pouted hearing his mama stern voice in morning*

Mama don't shout at your Lil bear dada see mama shouting at me *huk said showing his puppy eyes to tae to scold his mama *

Guk mama is not shouting at you he is worried for you what will happen if you fall down and you might get hurt and mama and dada will cry *tae said to understand yo his son*

Noo mama and don't cry I will not run*guk said he can't see his mama and dada crying  jk and tae smiled seeing his son *

Bun where is my princess*tae asking when he didn't see his daughter*

Aera is playing in living room *jk said sat in chair and started serve himself and tae nodded as reply to his questions*

The three kim are eating while chitchatting but their moments got interrupted by door bell and jk stand up and went to kitchen to wash his hand and went to open the door and when he did his eyes widen by seeing the 3 persons in door . Jk standing in shock only while seeing the person and the person shake jk to come on earth from his thoughts.

Won't you let us in house ?*the person asked *

He is shocked to see us in his house after a long time *one more person spoke to jk *

Shut up guys and you baby won't you let us in your house *one more person spoke *

___________________________________________

Sorry for the delay in updating petals🥺

Chapter 12 is completed

If any grammar mistakes is there means don't mind or let me know I will crct it

English is not my first language so please bare with me 😅🙏

Picture credit goes to real owner that i used in chapter

Thanking for giving this book chance 💗

Don't be gost readers ,pls vote and comment

Your lovely author 😁💗