Chapter 6

♔

Author pov

In kim mansion

The kim family reached their Mansion anj jk came out from the picking his princess in arms and one more hand holding taeguk hands and they went towards to open the door. And tae he went to park the car and took the belongings of babies which is in car and he went inside of his home.

Jk went to put his princess in cradle which was in living room after putting he saw that his hubby his going to their room . He sighed and started to call his son.

Baby go and ready to school other wise dada gonna scold you soon bub mama will prepare for you snack *jk said to his son who showing sad face*

Mama I don't wanna go to school and I will be good boy mama plwese mama*guk showing his puppy eyes to his mama which was jk weakness*

No bub today you go and come or Dada will scold scold you he was in bad mood now bub* jk was trying to understand his who showing his stubbornness now*

MAMA I don't wanna go to school *guk said while running to his room and slam the door hardly which flinched jk and aera , aera started to cry loudly and jk went to her took his arms to calm down her . By hearing the sound tae came outside of his came to living room.

What happened what was the sound and why she crying so loudly *tae asking bunch questions in deep voice to his wife*

Umm g-guk said he won't go to school today so I said you should go or otherwise dada will scold you I said he went his room closed the hardly by hearing the sound aera started to cry*jk said while not shuttering to his hubby who throwing death glare to him*

JUNGKOOK ...........U CAN'T SEND A BABY TO SCHOOL THEN HOW YOU WILL HANDLE AERA WHEN SHE GROW UP AHH ? AND I SAID YESTERDAY THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN HOME WHEN I CAME FROM OFFICE BUT U DIDN'T AND DIDN'T EVN U INFORMED ME THAT YOU REACHED YOUR PARENTS HOME ..... THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? *tae is shouting whatever he wants he was not in right mind that he don't know his words are hurting his wife*

While jk his listening everything that his husband shouting in teary eyes.
When tae started to shout on kook aera flinched badly while s**king his food and jk went to room which was living room he placed her surrounding by pillow and put some toys besides her so she can play . After putting everything he came and locked doors and stand infront of his husband.

H-hubby w-what do y-you wha-at are you doing h-here ahh *jk asking while crying*

JUNGKOOK DONT CRY YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE TO SEE TEARS IN YOU EYES THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYINGGG!!!!!*tae said he hurt when he see tears in hks wifey eyes he love his wife so much he can't hurt him *

[A/N:- This idiot don't know now he only hurt his wife 🥲]

I hate you !!!*jk shouted and went to room where was there he went lock them*

  Tae sighed and went to his office and jk was crying so much he can't believe that hos husband shouting not take caring of his son . He was sobbing until heard door opening sound and the saw that his peeking his head to see his mom . Jk saw that he chuckled see his baby action. And he called his son to come while showing his son which understand by his son who smiled widely went to his mama .

Mama swory mama I will go to school tommorow u don't cry mama *guk said when he saw tears in his mama eyes *

Mama didn't cry bub . That in my eye dist came so only u don't worry u can go tomorrow to school bub *jk said while hugging his son*

Okay mama *guk said to his mama who replied by nodded*

Mama I want strawberry milkshake mama*guk said showing his puppy eyes to his mom*

Okay bub I will go and prepare and come you see the princess while preparing okay *jk said to his son he went outside of the room not hearing his son reply *

Guk see his sister sleeping like angel he went to near her and gently pinch her chhek which won't woke up aera . He like his sister so much but whenever his mom give more attention to his sister which he didn't like he want his mama to hm only or he want more attention than his sister . He layed besides his sister and adoring her.

In kitchen jk started to prepare lunch for his hubby and for them and for guk strawberry milkshake and for him bananna milkshake.
After sometime he prepared both milkshake and went to room to give milkshake to his son  and saw his laying besides his sister and admiring her and he saw smiled and stared for sometime which was rare to see guk that adoring his sister.

He went to near them kept milkshake beside night stand and peck forehead of the both babies.

Guk milkshake is heree drink them and I'm going to prepare the lunch for us and see the princess after finishing milk shake okay ?*guk said to his son who nodded as reply while sipping his milkshake*

Jk went to kitchen started to prepare lunch  after some time he prepared the lunch started to pack the lunch to his hubby in hotpack after packing he went to his room to bath after some time he bath and dressed and went to his babies room and take his babies dreesss and went to room which was in living room saw the both babies are playing he smiled and went to them.

Guk go freshen up and come today you will go to dada office bub*jk said while picking his princess in arms*

Okay mom*guk said*

He went to freshen up in meanwhile jk Started to clean up his baby and dressed her and started to pack his baby item in bag after sometime he heard door opening and saw his son dressed and came to him and picked him in his arm kissed him all over faces who giggled in response.

The three kim enjoying their time but their enjoying time interrupt by door bell and he know that his hubby driver came he went opend the door and driver standing .

Mrs kim good afternoon*driver said and bowed*

Good afternoon Mr Lee*jk said smiled and went to take the lunch box and called his son to come with him *

Here is lunch and take guk to his dad        Mr Lee*jk said while handing the lunch box*

Chapter 6 is completed

If any grammar mistakes is there means don't mind or let me know I will crct it

English is not my first language so please bare with me 😅🙏

And if you guys uncomfortable if boyxboy means you can leave and don't do bad comments n all

Picture credit goes to real owner that i used in chapter

Thanking for giving this book chance 💗

Don't be gost readers ,pls vote and comment

Your lovely author 😁💗