Chapter 4

☆

Author pov

In Jeon mansion

Time skip to evening (6:00pm)

Three kim member are sleeping peacefully they didn't know that time is passing so fast their sleep disturbed by a door knock
Jk groaned to wake up and saw his babies are sleeping peacefully so he slowly get up from bed went to open the door and saw his mom standing with a smiling face.

How was your sleep bub*jm asking saw his son in sleeping face that his missed from past five years*

It was good mom *he said while rubbing his eyes his mom wanted to squeeze his cheek *

Ok bub wake up babies and freshen up come down for evening snacks and shll we talk about mother ans son talk *jm said showing excitement in talking vit his son*

Okay mom*jk said and jm went down *

Jk went waked up babies Guk went freshen up and jk started clean his princess and feed her

After some time his Lil princess his sleeping peacefully while s**king his n**ple so tooke her and layed in bed surrounded by pillow and he heard door knock sound and saw his son freshen up came .

Bub can u go down to mum while I'm going freshen up come baby*jk said to his who nodded in reply and he went down while closing door and jk went to freshen up*
After some time he came freshen up and saw his Lil princess peacefully he went outside locking door in silent went to living room and saw his son eating snack and watching TV he went to kitchen saw his mom something preparing so went back hugged him who startled by sudden action

Kookie I got scared bub why did u that *jm said while calm down*

Ohh sorry mom *jk said to his mom *

What are you doing mom *jk asked sitting kitchen counter top *

Oh I was preparing dinner bub what you want eat? *Jm asked to his son*

Mom I want to eat spicy ramyeon and Kimchi for dinner *jk said in excitement after all he missed his mom cooking *

Okay bub anything else*jm asked*

No mom that's all and I want now bannan milk mom *jk asking showing his puppy eyes*

Ahh bub it's in refrigerator go and have and ask guk want anything else *jm said*