heavy heart

Mulai dari awal

" What if u run away again sweetheart?...n..no NO!..you need heavy punishments so you will not run away from your honey "

*He chopped eunwoo one hand with the knife without thinking twice...that scenario make y/n scream out crazily as if her mind freezed*

" Sweetheart, baby relax..even if he dies. we still live in the world where we can get thousands of childrens"

* He smiled widely at her*

__

* She woke up with the sweat all over her face...and found herself on the floor while the words of jimin roam in her mind*

*"If you try to go far away from me, i swear i won't be able to hold the beast Inside myself. Your parents, our son... everyone will have to pay to calm this beast...do you want that?"*

* Her eyes roam around with slowly gaining her sences*

" Are u ok?..i tried to wake you up but you got heavy doses of painkillers"

* She looked over the man that she saw yesterday in night who were trying to introduce himself to her*

" Mumma eunwoo was worried"

* Eunwoo wrapped his hands around her neck and hugged her*

* She hugged him back and sat on bed slowly...that boy gave her glass of water*

" Last night i tried to do introduction with you but you were busy well, my name is hyunjin"

* Y/n drank water and took some relaxing breaths*

Hyunjin : "Your son was crying and i heard it..from outside i told him about myself then he opened door. That dog of yours tried to bite me but your brave son helped me and i helped you. i saw many painkillers on the ground..and don't worry I'm a medical Student so don't get me wrong"

* Y/n nodded*

Y/n: thank you for your help.

Hyunjin: " that's completely fine, you should relax.. and i should go "

Eunwoo: " thank you so much handsome man"

Hyunjin: * smiled at him* " welcome....and very welcome to my home whenever you want to play some playstation games "

* He left from there. Y/n sighed thinking how much mess she has created from taking overdose of painkillers*

Y/n: " it's all my fault, I'm causing trouble for everybody"

* Eunwoo holds her hand with looking from his doe eyes. he placed his hand on her forehead*

Eunwoo: " mumma my teacher says pain doesn't go away until we vanish it from heart.* Points at washing machine* " just like washing machine

* She nodded her head smiled a little calmly taking him in her arms*

Y/n: " mumma isn't in pain hmm"

Eunwoo: are you mishing Dada?. Let's go back..i don't wanna win this game."

Y/n: " baby it's just for sometime hmm now I'll cook something..you watch tv till then"

* She placed him on couch slowly. jack started to do crying sounds while looking at y/n*

* Y/n caressed his head and kissed on his forehead*

* She washed her face multiple times to remove those thoughts from her mind*

" No y/n. What are you even thinking, he adores eunwoo it's his son too. He'll never cross that line, jimin will never hurt eunwoo"