Chapter 11

Seokjin realises that he is a very shallow man.Gawking shamelessly at the shirtless Alpha ,he felt like a teenager silently watching his crush

The game was going well ,Team Omega was at same position with Team Alpha ,both scoring 3 goals each .And currently Seokjin was in charge of stealing the ball from the opposite party and make the winning goal .

Because apparently,the sun was too harsh on the Omega groom so they needed to wrap it up quickly

Usually Seokjin did a very pretty job in winning but currently he was distracted

Totally and utterly distracted by his supposed Boyfriend Namjoon,running around the sand ,teasing Jimin who tries all tricks to get the ball from the Alpha .

Too sad,Jimin was nowhere close to Namjoon's height .

"Hello"
A distant male voice startles him and he looks to his side.

Jimin was staring at him with narrow eyes "Where are you lost hyung ? And why the fuck are you standing here? "

"Not standing.I was taking a time out"

And questioning my sanity .He says to himself and clears his throat

"So uh ,we are only two points behind those chums"
Seokjin trails as Jimin's eyes narrows into thin slits

"Does that Chums include your boyfriend too?"
Jimin asks with raised brows.His earlier frustration seemingly disappearing.

Seokjin looks back at Namjoon,looking smoking hot with his glistening sweaty body and swallows,shrinking his nose "He is the biggest chum.The leader"

The shorter laughs "Hilarious.But still ,your joke alone isn't going to save us hyung. We are loosing !"

Shaking his head , Seokjin agrees .They have been too sloppy in comparison to Team Alpha

"And it's all your fault"
Jimin jabs an accusing finger at him

"Hey ,I can't alone win all the points"

"I am talking about your boyfriend .You brought that menace here ,he's smashing all goals and now Yoongi might want to play whole day with Namjoon because he had never found someone who can match his league"

Seokjin snorts "Yoongi knows better than to do that. Besides"
He trails his gaze back at Namjoon "I really didn't knew he is that good-yaa"

He wasn't prepared when Jimin tugs him down and smacks his head "Don't lie now.You of all should know all about his sports record.Especially"

Jimin moves close to him and smirks, wiggling his brows "When you are aware of his performance in bed"

Seokjin curses under his breath.

"Minnie.He will hear us"
He tries to warn but Jimin ignores him "Oh don't be a baby now.I can tell he is very active in bed too .So how dare "
He smacks Seokjin again ,this time a little softly "you not tell me about him all this time ? "

"Ah, that's because "
Shit , Seokjin is behaving fishy .Jimin will easily catch his lie now .He glances one more time at Namjoon and looks like the latter was also staring at him.They all had took a short break it seemed .

As soon as their eyes meet , Namjoon winks at him ,not at all looking like he cared about Seokjin's fragile heart as he runs the towel down his torso in an agonizingly hot way that has Seokjin choke on air

"Ooh ,he's definitely an A in bed"

Jimin's comment brings him back in focus and he scowls at the Omega , pinching his sides "Can you stop talking about it ? You are almost screaming each word for everyone to hear!"