~Death~

Abhishek's temper increased after he learnt that Manisha was missing.

A: yash cell ka darwaza kholne bol...(Exaggerating every word while dangerously staring at Gautam who is now slowly coming back to his senses)

Y: dekh Abhishek, tu kanoon hath me nahi le sakta...(Warning)

A: mai nahi le sakta...(glanced at him) par tere toh hath me h na kanoon...(roared) khol darwaza aur puch usse ki Manisha kaha h...

Y: haan pehle tu peeche jaa...(out of fear of his anger)

Since Manisha came into his life, Abhishek's possessiveness towards Manisha is increasing slowly. Therefore, yash first asked him to step back so that he might not do something in anger. Seeing Abhishek standing a step behind, Yash opened the cell but Abhishek stormed inside and started shouting loudly, holding Gautam by the collar. Seeing him holding Gautam by his collar and shouting and getting angry, Yash and  inspector Jacob quickly went inside and caught hold of him.

Y: Abhishek chhod ise kya kar raha h...(While trying to stop him)

A: bata meri Manisha kaha h...bata nahi toh mai Teri Jaan le lunga...bol...(Outrage)

J: sir...aap aisa nahi kar sakte.... please sir chhodiye inko

Abhishek held his collar so tight that Gautam's breath started getting choked and he became unable to breathe. Seeing Abhishek not stopping, Jacob immediately opened Gautam's chains and freed him to save him from Abhishek. But that too was of no use because Abhishek strangulated him and moved forward and threw him on the wall. Gautam suffered a deep injury on his head and blood started flowing from the back of his head. Before this, Abhishek again attacked him in anger, Yash and 4-5 people pulled him out and immediately locked the cell.

Y: Abhishekkkk, ye kya kar raha h (yelled)

Abhishek freed himself and flew into a rage.

A: Gautam...ye hi naam bataya tha na tune...are humne tujhe kitna achha samjha tha...par tu kya nikla...chheee...(full of anger)

G: Abhishek....meri baat to sunne ki koshish karo...(Groaning)

Y: haan.... Abhishek shaant hoke baat to sun

A: nahiiii...nahi shaant hona h mujhe...are kya bigada h Manisha ne Tera...kyu uski jaan lene k peeche pada h...(Tried to grab his throat but failed because the bars were in the middle and Gautam took 2 steps back)

G: Abhishek....Manisha ko....(Cut off)

A: khabardaar agar apni gandi jubaan se uska naam bhi liya toh...bata kon kon h tere sath shaamil...kaha h Manisha...kidhar use chhupaya h...kahi Pooja bhi toh isme nahi shaamil...(crossing all limits of being angry)

G: bas!!!! Bohot ho gaya....mujhe nahi pata h ki tumhari Manisha kaha h...maine kuch nahi kiya...(Frustrated)

A: dekha...itni maar khaane k baad bhi ye ab bhi yahi bol raha h...isko toh mai...(angrily folding the sleeves of his shirt and rolling it up)

Y: bas!!!! Bas kar Abhishek... please bas kar... (terribly irritated by his behavior)....ye sahi keh raha h....ye serial killer nahi h

Hearing Yash's words, Abhishek's eyes widened in shock and he looked towards Yash.

Y: haan...tu galat insaan pe shaq kar raha h...Manisha ko Jaan se maarne ki koshish karne wala ye nahi wo shakhs h

Yash pointed his finger at a person sitting in the corner behind Gautam. Gautam moved away from Abhishek so that Abhishek could clearly see the face of the person who tried to kill Manisha. That person was completely frightened and was hiding himself in the corner.