His Fear

After about a few hours, Abhishek's eyes opened. His head was feeling heavy. When he looked carefully, it had become quite dark and truck had also stopped. Sensing apprehension, he immediately looked next to him in panic but was relieved to see Manisha sleeping. He shook Manisha gently to bring her back to consciousness. Even after that, when she did not regain consciousness, Abhishek slowly got down from the truck without making any noise. He noticed that the place where they were was quite deserted and was in the middle of a dense forest, away from the urban area. Then he heard someone talking. He followed the voice and went to the other side of the truck and found the three people whose truck it was. All three of them were very drunk and were muttering something to each other while sitting on the ground. To know what those people were talking about, Abhishek started listening to them secretly.

Omkar: are Ramesh, kab tak hum yaha rahenge...chal yaar

Ramesh: are thoda ruko...abhi time h

Veeru: ruka hi toh nahi jaa raha h...jabse uss ladki ko dekha h....waah...zeher h bhai zeher h poori (Abhishek was listening carefully)

O: kiski baat kar raha h

V: are wahi jo hamare truck me baithi h...upar se leke neeche tak kayamat h...kitna fursat se banaya hoga uparwale ne usko...

R: aur veeru tere ko jyada chaddh gayi h...tu thoda limit me pee

V: Abe bhakkk...ye shraab mujhe kya Nasha dengi...jo uss ladki ki aankho me h...bas ek baar wo mil jaye to use apni biwi banake rakhunga...(Abhishek felt like punching him and breaking his jaw, but he controlled himself)

O: Abe saale....tu sudhrega nahi...apni bakwaas band kar aur so jaa...

V: chal ye bhi theek h

All three of them started laughing under the influence of alcohol while talking like this. Knowing their intentions, Abhishek first thought of saving Manisha. He quickly went into the truck where Manisha was still lying unconscious. He tried to bring her to consciousness but she was not waking up in any way. Despite not wanting, he had to do something which was wrong. He pinched Manisha's arm hard due to which she woke up screaming but immediately Abhishek covered her mouth by his hand and silenced her. Manisha had tears in her eyes due to pain. Abhishek looked into her eyes and regretted realizing that he was the cause of those tears. While gazing into her brown eyes, he realized that what the goon had said was true - "uski aankho me jo Nasha h wo iss shraab me kaha", but he immediately shook these thoughts away from his mind. He slowly removed his hand from her mouth and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to her pointing towards her tears. Manisha took the handkerchief and wiped her tears. Then she extended it towards him due to which Abhishek turned towards her and looked at her.

A: aap hi rakh lo

Manisha kept that handkerchief with herself on his request. After that both heard the voice of Viru who was talking about Manisha. Before Abhishek could tell her anything, Viru came behind the truck.

Viru: are ye dono hosh me aa gaye h...(Shouting like this he ran to call his two friends)

Abhishek was shocked and Manisha could not understand anything due to her headache.

M: ye aise kyu chilla raha h

A: sab batata hu baad me...pehle jaldi yaha se niklo

Both of them hurriedly got down from the truck and before they could run away, all three people came and surrounded them. Seeing all three of them in front of him, Abhishek was shocked and Manisha was confused.

M (innocently): are bhaiya (to veeru)...aap chilla kyu rahe the aise

Veeru's jaw dropped after hearing 'bhaiya' from manisha.