Unveiling the truth

At this time, all three Manisha, Abhishek and Neel are in the custody of their enemy. Panic is clearly visible on the faces of all three because they have been caught.

Tahir Raj Bhasin as Tahir Khan

He is a very dangerous and cruel person. Since childhood, he and his sister used to live in an orphanage. Since childhood, he was very fond of earning money through wrong means, due to which his elder sister used to scold at him a lot. One day his sister slapped him because of his obscene acts. Then after that he did not even spare his sister and sold his sister to the bastards.

This person entered that room. His gaze passed from the boys to Manisha. As soon as he saw Manisha, his eyes were staring at her from head to toe. Manisha felt very disgusted to see his eyes on her, so she stood behind Abhishek. She grabbed the corner of his shirt with her fingers.

T: hi senorita, kaha chhupogi aap humse...(taking steps towards her)...haaye kya khushboo h aapki (Leaned closer to her, smelling her body fragrance)

Manisha tightened her grip on the corner of his shirt in panic. Abhishek also went out of control after seeing his dirty eyes on Manisha. In anger, he strangled Tahir's neck and pushed him back.

A: dur reh...samjha...hath bhi agar lagaane ki koshish ki na to hath kaat daalunga...(Blood shot eyes)

Tahir stood up staring at him angrily and then suddenly started laughing. Before Abhishek could understand anything, Tahir punched him hard in the stomach and when Neel came to hit him, he also kicked him. Both the boys were groaning in pain and Tahir's men were holding them.

T (to A): (pulling his hair mercilessly) kya bola dur se....aaj sabse pehle agar kisi ladki ki boli lagegi to wo koi aur nahi teri dilruba hogi...(Pointing at Manisha)...aur har koi ise chhuyega...aur iske jism se khelega...(Devilish laughed)

A: nahiii....you basterd...chhod mujhe...abhi yahi gaad dunga Mai tujhe...chhod saale (roared)

Both Abhishek and Neel were trying to free themselves so that they could save Manisha from Tahir. But Tahir's goons took both of them to another room, tied their hands-legs and taped their mouths. Manisha was standing frightened alone there.

T: haseen dilruba, aap agar apne logo ki Jaan bachana chahti h to ye kapde jo aapke saamne pade h unhe pehn k achhe se tayaar hoke bina koi chaalaki dikhaye aa jaaye...(Winked at her and gave her flying kiss and left)

Even though Manisha did not want to, she agreed to save both of their lives. Abhishek kept trying to free himself for 30 minutes but he failed. And meanwhile, a goon would often come in between and check both of them. When Neel was sure that no one would come inside now, he quickly freed himself and Abhishek too.

A: yehi kaam pehle bhi kar sakte the na...(Irritated)

N: wo logo ko phir yakin kaise hota ki hum unke boss ki meeting khraab nahi karenge