🥺broken 💔

The Singhal mansion which till now had been decorated like a bride, where there was happiness at every step, where till now the marriage of the second son was about to take place, now there is only mourning.

After immersing his brother's ashes in the Ganga river, Abhishek, completely broken, was standing at the main door with moist eyes, watching everything, with an empty Kalash in his hands. All the servants were taking out all the decoration items one by one. All the people who had come to the house to congratulate them, left today expressing their condolences. His father, who wanted to share his son's happiness in the whole world, is lying in the hospital today. His mother, who was happy to see her elder son coming back home after years, is now heartbroken. It seems as if this family's happiness has been tainted.

With his heavy steps he went to his room and felt exhausted on the bed. Just then Jiya's call came but he did not receive it and disconnected it. For the last 5 days, whenever she called, he avoided her call. For the last 5 days he was in the hospital with his father. Meanwhile he did not come home even once. He was just waiting for his father to regain consciousness. By the grace of God, his father regained consciousness last night but the doctor said that his heart had become very weak and it would not be right to take him home at this time, so he still needed to stay in the hospital. At the same time, he got a call from his mother who told him that he had to immerse his brother's ashes today. Seeing his father regaining consciousness, he followed the mother's advice and immersed the ashes in the river Ganga. In these 5 days he has neither been able to sleep nor eat or drink anything. Just then Jiya entered his room and he got a little shocked after seeing her.

J: Abhishek, tum mera phone kyu cut kar rahe ho? Hamari shaadi sirf thode time k liye cancel huyi h...hamesha k liye nahi

A: I am sorry...mai iss time bohot pareshan hu...mujhe thoda personal space chahiye...akela rehna h mujhe

J: it's okay....samjhti hu sab...theek h...mai chalti hu tum apna dhyaan rakhna

A: thank you...bye and take care

Jiya felt sad and left him alone. Abhishek lay down on the bed and his eyes closed and he fell into a deep sleep. In his sleep, he saw the moments spent with his brother in his childhood.

Siddharth was 10 years old and Abhishek was 6 years old. Whenever Siddharth used to play with his friends in the playground, Abhishek would often try to go and play among them. But just because he was small in age, Sid's friends often threw him out of the game and did not allow him to play with them. Siddharth also forbade him because he did not want his brother to get hurt anywhere. But Abhishek could not understand this so he started crying. Seeing him crying, Siddharth came to him leaving his friends and sat next to him.

S: (placed his hand on his shoulder) kya hua?? Isme ro kyu rahe ho? Tumhe chot Naa Lage sirf isliye Maine mana Kiya tumhe khelne se

A: lekin bhaiya...mujhe bhi khelna h...aap hamesha unhi k sath khelte ho...aur mai akela pad jaata hu...(sobbing)

Siddharth did not like seeing him crying like this. Seeing him crying, he also had tears in his eyes. But he immediately took his brother's hand in his hand as he  knew as an elder brother it's his duty to wipe away the tears from his brother's eyes.

S: thik h...to aaj se mai sirf tumhare sath khelunga...apne chhotu k sath

A: ye chhotu kon h? (Confused)

S: tum mujhse chhote ho na isliye aaj se mai tumko chhotu bulaunga...(while smiling looking at his innocence)

A: wow...thank you bhaiya (excitement)

S: ab mai tumhe aaj ye promise bhi karta hu ki meri life me jo ho tum ho....Isliye Mera Bhai aur mera best friend ab sirf tum hi ho

Hearing this, Abhishek hugged Siddharth filled with joy. Siddharth kept his promise till the end.